Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think Paul gives a tit about winning. As long as the charity he is supporting gets the money, like he said, he's just fighting some bleep off X factor.
Fakey means nothing to him.
If big nose wins, he'll be behaving like he's just won against bleeping mike Tyson, sad bleep that he is
---

Unlike fakey, Paul has a successful career and a family he cares about.
Whereas twit face has duck all,he runs away from his family as often as he can, he's never had a career, let alone a successful one.
---

Unlike fakey, Paul has a successful career and a family he cares about.
Whereas twit face has duck all,he runs away from his family as often as he can, he's never had a career, let alone a successful one.
I do hope he takes his jaw off 😂😂😂😂
also love how danny is eating out yet again ,… not skint unlike Jake 🥴😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
An all new low. Polly Parrot has definitely had a piece of that carrot. 💯
---
Oh just duck off. Seriously, I die a little bit inside updating this prick's Wiki. Am on my second glass of red and I don't really drink anymore.

Flapz has been quiet today. Probably been begging for a nose job or a head transplant. What an existence to lead. I won't say life - it isn't one.

The strategically placed VO5 product too.... The new knitwear is disgusting.

View attachment 2488924View attachment 2488925
Volumising power eh Fakey, is that to hide the sparser areas?

IMG_1848.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it bleeping disgusting how they use the dead like that !! I noticed actually nobody liked or commented on the articles because it’s disgusting and it’s gone on years now constantly using them to get in the papers tramsp he is
---

She makes me sick why the duck is she going on like it’s a bleeping achievement to be in the papers using your dead relatives yet again . She’s going on like it makes him high demand and a celeb because he’s in the papers !!!! Pond life all of them tramps 😡🤢
Poor sensitive fakey wakey is probably in need of attention as all of the cast of full monty hate his bleeping guts, so she rehashed the dead relatives for the papers to cheer saddo up.
Imagine what the cast must think of all the shite that follows him. Amazed he ever gets any work at all
---
Volumising power eh Fakey, is that to hide the sparser areas?

View attachment 2489085
duck me, his toupee has a bald patch????
Bummer...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
/QUOTE]
Just looking at the traffic on here this morning, is it me or all our fakeys just thoroughly bored with this bleep???
I know I am, I can't be arsed summoning up a comment. He's just so bleeping boring and predictable.
God sake, boring arse, get a life.
[/QUOTE
Totally with you! I’ve not got the energy for that man child today!! Dan clearly can afford the finer dining compared to eating his deficit calories bowl of fruit. To me he has an eating disorder

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jake your brother and dad are DEAD bet they are bleeping grateful they popped it and didn’t have to put up with your ball bag face and beard of a wife now duck off and then when you get there duck off some more you sad bleep

• Heart
Poor sensitive fakey wakey is probably in need of attention as all of the cast of full monty hate his bleeping guts, so she rehashed the dead relatives for the papers to cheer saddo up.
Imagine what the cast must think of all the shite that follows him. Amazed he ever gets any work at all
---

duck me, his toupee has a bald patch????
Bummer...
I mean he has polly and off limits and even another management yet he can’t seem to get any work at all 😂
the last year he’s only had maybe 5 daytime tv appearances and most of them was to promote full monty .
he is really unpopular

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

" But I don't like to talk about it , it was only yesterday, two decades ago........"

Screenshot_20231003-192756_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230808-012441_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did fake just discover a cure for cancer? Fasting gets rid of bad cells in your body according to him. What a legend.
FGS!
Ohhhh my! He must have been spitting feathers as Tyler West seems to be Lorraine’s fav at the mo. He does a lot of her showbiz reviews. Poor Jakey!
Tyler’s young and he has a personality lol
---
At least paul has money and a good career he can fill every arena across the UK in minutes whilst Jake is Uo to his eyeballs in debt skint and driving a crappy car around borrowed from step daddy

what a life to live 🤡🤡🥴🥴🥴
---
Also I love this comment it’s so true . Jake has all day to go gym have his massages and look after himself . Paul actually has a full list of shows HIS own show not a extra . He also does have an autistic child and busy home life !! It’s not a fair fight at all we all know Jake will win paul isn’t good he’s admitted it and he don’t have the time to train or go gym .
Also if he is so devastated about losing his Dad and brother why the heck is he not donating ALL his fight money to Sarcoma???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
£180 for that monstrosity he’s wearing today. How the duck can he justify spending that on one cardigan when his own child looks like a street urchin 90% of the time and his wife is selling used clothes for a £10 online 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FGS!
Tyler’s young and he has a personality lol
---

Also if he is so devastated about losing his Dad and brother why the heck is he not donating ALL his fight money to Sarcoma???
Exactly I wonder did they ever get the funds he raised on his go fund me page for the marathon
---
They
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twit!
hate him they go out at night also having drinks and jakes never around . That vide the other week the girl was like why you filming me she was taking the piss out of him in front of the cast and he thought she was joking she wasn’t could tell by the casts face . He’s irritating . Only one on his bill every day he’s a weirdo 🤢
---
£180 for that monstrosity he’s wearing today. How the duck can he justify spending that on one cardigan when his own child looks like a street urchin 90% of the time and his wife is selling used clothes for a £10 online 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s probably had it years or its not that one might be similar to one . Or klarna how skint they are no way would she be letting him have nice things whilst she is going without 😂

• Haha
Oh duck off with your 24hr fast getting you into Ketosis. It's called OMAD (One Meal A Day) - which I generally do. It'll take him more dedication to get into the golden land of Ketosis (when your body starts burning fat for energy). For a start, you have to eat under 20g carbs a day and it's bloody hard to maintain. He's so full of tit.

Show me a ketone urine strip at dark purple. I'll wait.......

View attachment 2486862
---
This quote from him is hilarious considering he treats his beard and stepson like bleeping tit.

Passive aggressive prick.

View attachment 2486864
Well respect is only a one way street with you Jak(nob)! So stop preaching until you do what you preach! Respect also includes constructive criticism. It means no harm! It is being respectful.

I do hope he takes his jaw off 😂😂😂😂
also love how danny is eating out yet again ,… not skint unlike Jake 🥴😂
Oh come on Paul, take that bleep from X Factor's jaw off. We're all behind you mate! 💯

Finishl him and splatter him around that ring!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you got the Insta name?
---
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these 🤢 How bleeping haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit 🤢
He looks like a terminally ill patient. WTF! 😮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because he wants to beat paul even though it’s not an actual fight 😂😂
paul ain’t arsed about it he’s donating the wage to charity but jakes obsessed with winning
That's his problem. He HAS to win! Can't just do something for the good of it. And you wonder how Leo is going to grow up!!! Winning is one thing. Taking part, doing your best, and just enjoying it ....now that is winning. Considering he is pocketing the money from fakey fight. But he does this with everything.

• Heart
He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive bleeping ugly bleep though!

IMG_8208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.