Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey filming that shows what a nasty, abusive prick he is. Surely the gym-obsessed bleep could’ve given her a piggy back?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It annoys me that the pride of Britain seems to be all about the 'celebs' attending these days! They should all be banned! Majority of them were sat there on phones!
Anyway back to these plonkers, him moaning about having to drive home, makes a change!
What a embarrassment the whole evening was for him and his 'guest' 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a mess the pair of them look.Why did she turn up to his hotel Friday?And where did she get that cheap awful dress from.I sometimes feel slightly sorry for her🙄but then remember she’s as thirsty as him for this z lister lifestyle.Last night was a complete disaster but great fun for us lot to watch them make a complete balls up🤣🤣Am sure they will post the only picture they got as like the other z listers last night it’s all about them😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
IMG_2529.jpeg

That must have been where they sat, right next to the doors. They are so funny, he must be absolutely gutted this morning. Let’s see if he ended up getting pictures with any of his celeb friends 😂

she looks so so cheap. The dress was bad enough with the bolt ons but the cut at the waist and flashing her leg made it even worse.
---
Sad bastard has already done a grid post of the one picture of them, you absolute saddo can’t deal with them at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Laughing so hard at all the comments from bots on his pic of him and Sophie at POB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So even on his grid post he’s laughing at the fact his wife had to get ready in a car park yet that is totally on him if he stopped buying stuff for himself he could have paid for a hotel and bought her a decent dress he is always trying to put the blame on everyone else and make them look stupid when in fact the stupid one is him I hope his followers have dropped again today because surely people can see that isn’t how you treat your wife stood there in his new jacket and boots while she’s in a cheap dress and walking a mile barefoot to the car he is one nasty selfish dick

• Heart
Reactions: 27
OMFG is he actually thanking a pap agency for taking a photo of them 😂 and there was me thinking he couldn’t get any more embarrassing 😂😂😂 Wonder how many other zlisters do a Insta story thanking a pap 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hell you’ve got to be beyond desperate to do that 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That grid post: "Nice for Sophie to come as well..." making sure WE know that she's the plus one this time!! 🤣

Really dents his ego to be hers doesn't it? And that happens more often!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My god, what an embarrassing night for the desperate pair! 🤡 They're basically normal people trying to be "celebs", aren't they? Grabbing invites, driving hours, catching trains and getting changed in toilets/in the car just to be seen and get seen with actual celebs. I used to go to the Hollyoaks set and met most of the cast and I always planned my journeys, dressed nice and tidy either at home or in my hotel before going there and treated the cast with respect - they're like the loud, obsessed cringey fan girls I used to avoid! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that was a shitshow 🤣
Taxis all over London especially outside the event so absolutes broke the pair of them making his wife walk barefoot all the way to and back from an event

how embarrassing and shows how skint they are .
sat at the very very back as well furthest away with just water 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Jake your irrelevant nobody even knows who this moron is
---
My god, what an embarrassing night for the desperate pair! 🤡 They're basically normal people trying to be "celebs", aren't they? Grabbing invites, driving hours, catching trains and getting changed in toilets/in the car just to be seen and get seen with actual celebs. I used to go to the Hollyoaks set and met most of the cast and I always planned my journeys, dressed nice and tidy either at home or in my hotel before going there and treated the cast with respect - they're like the loud, obsessed cringey fan girls I used to avoid! 🤭
He’s still convinced he’s a celeb he’s deluded 🤣 they took pictures of everybody on the red carpet it means nothing . They are deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So surprise surprise the only comment he’s liked and commented on on his latest post is from the skank VP 🤮 The same VP who had her own stylist, hair stylist, MUA and photographer go to her house to get her ready and take pictures of her. The difference in lifestyles of 2 very similar untalented no marks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I just looked and the Jake Quickenden and guest was from Getty images 🤣🤣 so no news papers have even posted them and he thinks he’s a celeb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me you’re skint without actually telling me you’re skint🥴🥴🥴
IMG_0572.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice for Sophie to come🙄🙄God his ego is off the scale.What a prick and I agree that both could have made a effort.So many red flags with this prick but she’s to thick to even notice.

Reactions: 19
Anxiety my arse. No way he would ponce about on the red carpet like that if he had anxiety. I have anxiety. I won't even let anyone take a photo of me.
Please don’t tell me he is still on the fake anxiety bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
Went to the Pride of Britain awards I drove home so bloody what does he want a medal? Plus what the hell is all that cheap crap round his neck? Talking in his piss bucket about little wins he can sod off he isn’t winning at anything

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 Have a nice day all, just off to do my 4 wins.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No he isn't. He really isn't. That's it, let your child stand right near an open window. Nice one.

I hope his new glasses got scratched.

View attachment 2498031
Most parents would quickly rush and stop their child leaning and looking out of the window as if he wanted to go get the glasses. Not Jacob though, he probably wanted Leo to drop so he has content he can go on TV to discuss! Fair enough it wasn’t a big drop but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.