Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he got there on time with butch polly parrot last year🤣So glad the pair of them look like tramps stomping for a mile🤣🤣Made my week such a pair of wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think this is the moment they realise they are not anything special 😂
You'd think it, but these two Nimrod's have no awareness of how irrelevant they are...
---
Would they have been let in if they were late??
Mind you, they were sitting up in the gods, so they wouldn't have disrupted anything.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least he got there on time with butch polly parrot last year🤣So glad the pair of them look like tramps stomping for a mile🤣🤣Made my week such a pair of wankers.
🐔 Is that wankers or WALKERS . 😆 🤣 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The come down from this is going be summat else wonder how long before we get the sad quotes and pictures of the potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s plays where’s wally lol.Last seen crying in the toilets 🤣🤣With massive blisters on her massive feet🤣🤣
IMG_8663.png

• Haha
🐔 :cry::cry::cry::cry: Anyone got any plasters 😆...
---
🐔 Perhaps they could borrow Sam and Pete's scooters, to get back to the car park........ 😆

• Haha
And NOTHING........

No stories ........ NOTHING.......

Did they even get there?

Let's just play this again! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂😂 they both look like tit, they’re absolutely sitting in the general seating. If they’re not divorced by tomorrow it’ll be a miracle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he was any good, he would have dropped her off at the event, parked up and walked back. He's practically running there, and she can hardly keep up with him.

Reactions: 26
If I was her, I'd have turned round, got back to the car and bleeping left the selfish vain bleep in London...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually think they could have had a Barney and just ended up driving straight home. Shows what a fake family man he is that he’s chosen to do this on his day off. Weird as duck these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A special ode to the POB - enjoy

So the Fakes have arrived just a bit late
Dressed in tat but never mind mate
Off to the red carpet here we go
Oh duck it’s gone and we didn’t know
Never mind let’s find our top table
Let’s sit here and just pretend your Mabel
Bugger me someone is coming our way
I didn’t realise you had to pay
Look they are all looking at us
Absolutely love all this great fuss
Cameras are clicking must get in view
But me thinks right now I just want a poo
While I’m gone pretend you are famous
Cos most people here have seen my anus
Everyone is clapping and shedding a tear
Don’t they realise that I’m already here
Who are these people up on that stage
It should be me but I haven’t been paid
Moaning and whinging back to the car
You said earlier it isn’t that far
We were in a hurry and I forgot to pay
Now the car has been taken away
Stop moaning and walk with you head down
As everyone will think I’m a right old clown
bleeping battery gone and got no phone
And you silly witch left yours at home
Oh god here is Pete Wicks and he is waving
Let’s pretend we are strolling the paving
Who will now know that we was invited
All day I’ve been really excited
It’s all your fault that we were locked out
Tattlers will be pleased I have no doubt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s plays where’s wally lol.Last seen crying in the toilets 🤣🤣With massive blisters on her massive feet🤣🤣View attachment 2498822
I genuinely don’t think they are sat with the other z listers I think he’s got a basic ticket or she’s gone in a mood and they ain’t talking 😂😂
---
I actually think they could have had a Barney and just ended up driving straight home. Shows what a fake family man he is that he’s chosen to do this on his day off. Weird as duck these two.
The fact they missed the red carpet would have sent Jake into a rage . We know he’s a nasty bleep behind closed doors . I can bet they have gone home because strange you can’t see them at all on any table
---
Sorry but I think they have been arguing . He expected her to walk a mile in a long dress with high heels on . I can’t walk to the shop and back in heels let alone a mile . He made her get dressed in the car . The walk alone in heels would have made her flustered and hot and end up ruining her make up that she had to do herself .

then they clearly missed red carpet which is all Jake went for so no doubt he turned around and they went home . He will sulk now for the next two days 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm devastated they missed the red carpet. I was looking forward to seeing him make an ass of himself. And not impressed with his attire. I was looking forward to getting a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.