Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, nothing is more offputting than a bloke who probably takes three times longer than a woman getting ready. These hair systems must absolutely stink and be irritating af. The amount of glue and tape that holds these things down is staggering.

Pure vanity. Don't these blokes realise how pathetic they look?

bleeping hell, look at the tan line on that cunts head. He looks like he's got leprosy.....
---
So skint he’s not once had food out 😂😂
love how these pair can’t stand Jake and invite him to nothing .
Skelator is as popular as a fart in a space suit...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I may message Village hotels and ask them do they think is it acceptable for one of their guests to post a story to a supposed million people showing a stranger in his pants in the background? This prick has no understanding and doesn’t give a tit about other peoples privacy at all 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think I may message Village hotels and ask them do they think is it acceptable for one of their guests to post a story to a supposed million people showing a stranger in his pants in the background? This prick has no understanding and doesn’t give a tit about other peoples privacy at all 😡
That's absolutely disgusting. I honestly didn't see that. 🤬 (That reminds me to book an eye test!)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
.... it won't be long before the usual posts are made.......... 😃

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he not say on that Sunday show he no longer posts topless posts.He really is a freak and one of the most annoying twats online.If I was sat in a room and this idiot was sat topless I would totally tell him.Does he look in the mirror and see something we don’t as I find him repulsive🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Leo and Krueger are going to stay with prick he has been moved into a family room no bed for Leo though so I assume she is taking the travel cot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He obvs is mentally disturbed.
With Flapz it's hard to tell , as she is so low-emission she comes across as moronic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Leo and Krueger are going to stay with prick he has been moved into a family room no bed for Leo though so I assume she is taking the travel cot 🙄
I'm calling bingo. Bet they go backstage, and Maris runs into daddy's arms at the end, and all the tena brigade wet themselves and go Ahhhhh.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They both seem to possess the most hideous dress sense known to man. Look at her silver trousers with that awful beige jacket. What an utter mess! Spud stuffing his face as usual. Freddie thankfully will be elsewhere for the weekend! I bet he's glad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wha' you go' - how is the poor child supposed to learn how to speak properly. He just gets the same stupid question yelled at him over and over. If he attempts to answer, Fakey pretends to know what he is saying, rather than helping him to get the word out.

I hope Leo goes rogue some day soon and yells TURN OFF THAT EFFING CAMERA AND GIVE ME SOME PEACE!

• Haha
  • Heart
monkey-happy.gif

---
Wha' you go' - how is the poor child supposed to learn how to speak properly. He just gets the same stupid question yelled at him over and over. If he attempts to answer, Fakey pretends to know what he is saying, rather than helping him to get the word out.

I hope Leo goes rogue some day soon and yells TURN OFF THAT EFFING CAMERA AND GIVE ME SOME PEACE!
Unfortunately, he never will as he's a dud bulb , I'm afraid......

Reactions: 17
I hope Fred has a lovely weekend without them all

Why is Leo wearing one of Fred's t shirts looks like :ROFLMAO: drowns him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they insist on dressing that awful child in massive clothes he looks like a woman

• Sad
Zelda dressed him lovely then never seen the outfit since .
he looks ridiculous in beige oversized cheap tat

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.