Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have there been any sightings of Flaps & Maris today either at the hotel or back home? Has Fake left the hotel do we know? Surely the split of the century is about to erupt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have there been any sightings of Flaps & Maris today either at the hotel or back home? Has Fake left the hotel do we know? Surely the split of the century is about to erupt!
He checked out this morning so I’d imagine after they made some insta content to share with us all soon 🙄, she’s travelled back today and he is travelling back tonight after the final show in Coventry. There must be a reason behind her visiting him. Maybe she is pregnant and couldn’t wait that extra couple of days to tell him in person 🙄. They’ve got to do something to stop the follower count and insta engagement rate dropping and a pregnancy announcement would do that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s posted a picture with Leo eating lol.Poor child forever got something shoved in his mouth to keep him happy🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s posted a picture with Leo eating lol.Poor child forever got something shoved in his mouth to keep him happy🙄🙄
I’m getting to the stage where I think the food pictures/stories are for our benefit. We know they read here avidly and it’s almost like they think they’re trolling us. When all they are actually doing is putting their child’s health at risk 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
So I presume he'll be going home after today as they start in Chester on the 10th.... Again, what actually was the point of her and Spud travelling?
---

The old "back" playing up again. 💯

I could've done without seeing those acupuncture needles on his arse. I bet his arse has had more pricks than a dartboard!
I am not able to forget that he's in Chester. I keep getting ads on my Instagram every five mins as I follow the theatre there 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I live really close to Village Hotel in Chester and I’m a member of the gym😬 If he stays there I’ll take one for the tattle team and see if I can get some photos of him in the wild 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I live really close to Village Hotel in Chester and I’m a member of the gym😬 If he stays there I’ll take one for the tattle team and see if I can get some photos of him in the wild 🕵️‍♀️
Be careful ! Approach with caution! 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still laugh every time I think about eyals face when she thought she was getting a chance with him and showed herself up 😂😂😂😂
How did she get on a show called Celebs go Dating? What had she done to be classed as a celeb? Didn't see it, so genuine question.

Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
So they was all paid to stay at this place .
so again free 🙄😂
how embarrassing her weekend has consisted of staying at her fellas free hotel whilst he leaves her for the gym and couldn’t even treat them to some new clothing and a nice meal out 😂🤡
---
I absolutely love how Dan oust the bleep in his place . Making out he had paid for it when the cast got a free stay
---
Also all the cast was out last night with partners by looks of it so why didn’t jake go along and take Sophie .. oh yes because they are skint as duck so two days spent stuck in a FREE hotel room …. Is that what she’s really settled for 🤢
I often use Village Hotels- the two I stay at are much nicer than the one Fakey's used as they've had a full refurb. Tbh this has put me right off them 😡
---
He can use the pool as he has a room. Flapz & maris don't have a room so can't.
Talk about stone-broke......

They are a bleeping embarrassment
You can pay extra for guests to use the pool and gym but they clearly can't afford it 🤣
---
How did she get on a show called Celebs go Dating? What had she done to be classed as a celeb? Didn't see it, so genuine question.
She was just one of the guests at the mixer where the celebs go to mingle. You have to apply to be on the show so she'll have gone for a casting. She was very fame hungry....and still is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
See they are both missing lol.You think they had a bust up and she went home 👏.Turning the likes of her post shows just how shallow flaps is.Other than using the boys these two really have nothing to offer.No ads from flaps👍Jeanie doing a good job of reporting the beggy one has worked👍👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.