Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Nice to know they can take Maris out anywhere ... :rolleyes: no table manners at all handling the rice without a fork or spoon absolutely discusting for a child that age,they have got no time for him, should of instilled manners in him long ago...he eats like a pig......
---
Do you really think Jake will win?
🐔 I have watched Paul in training and to be fair he isn't too bad, I think personally he will give him a good fight, he too has been training for a year and has got a fantastic team around him.. We only see what prick is doing but Paul is behind the scenes...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you really think Jake will win?
I do because lots professional boxers are saying he will because Paul is old and not in shape they are saying it’s not a fair fight because Paul is older and he has no time to train he’s got a tour for the next three years he’s doing shows everyday travel between venues . Jakes training daily and has always gone the gym .

Paul’s doing it for charity so he isn’t arsed that Jake will win
---
🐔 Nice to know they can take Maris out anywhere ... :rolleyes: no table manners at all handling the rice without a fork or spoon absolutely discusting for a child that age,they have got no time for him, should of instilled manners in him long ago...he eats like a pig......
---

🐔 I have watched Paul in training and to be fair he isn't too bad, I think personally he will give him a good fight, he too has been training for a year and has got a fantastic team around him.. We only see what prick is doing but Paul is behind the scenes...
According to the mma lads he hasn’t been training a lot because of his work commitments xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do because lots professional boxers are saying he will because Paul is old and not in shape they are saying it’s not a fair fight because Paul is older and he has no time to train he’s got a tour for the next three years he’s doing shows everyday travel between venues . Jakes training daily and has always gone the gym .

---

According to the mma lads he hasn’t been training a lot because of his work commitments xx
Mmm when you explain it like that it looks like he will win. Suppose its like when he boxed with Flabby Marcel and won.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mmm when you explain it like that it looks like he will win. Suppose its like when he boxed with Flabby Marcel and won.
Yes even then marcel didn’t care but Jake went over the top about winning . Still I do hope Paul takes his head off 🤣

Reactions: 19
I think it’s unfair to say Paul will lose as he’s older. He may be older but fakey is haggard and hardly a professional. From what I’ve seen of Paul’s training he looks just as good as fakey to me. Half the time all you see is fakey rolling Around on the floor on top of men, that’s hardly going to get him a win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s unfair to say Paul will lose as he’s older. He may be older but fakey is haggard and hardly a professional. From what I’ve seen of Paul’s training he looks just as good as fakey to me. Half the time all you see is fakey rolling Around on the floor on top of men, that’s hardly going to get him a win
Rolling around on top of men is the only way Jakey gets a hard on....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omfg you guys today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pages to catch up, love it😆😆😆😆 been out all day, sounds like Sunday Brunch was a right bleeping car crash😂😂😂 honestly did we expect any less😬😬😬 not from this prick no. Having a go at the host and just being his usual hole self🤪🤪🤪 those trousers are awful he was wearing🤮🤮🤮🤮 scrawny veiny, old bastard he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been pissing myself at this thread today, Fakey and Flappy, the gift that keeps on giving, they just never stop. And sorry Flaps but the cat looked well fucked off at being away from home😳😳😳 who takes a cat away, they ain't a dog ffs😄😄😄 has she had more lip work, they look even worse than usual, old bleeping sausage lips.

Another begged break away for them, what a pair of scrubbers they are🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Paul may be older, and more time challenged, but I bet his not shoveling snow or roids,
Fakes been over doing it in the gym,the haggard look gives it away so is actually healthier?
Some.one.close.to me has a drink problem,the more they protest they've cut down the harder you have to look for the bottle,
I was watching earlier then had film round.so I put my phone.down and spen some lovely time with them,
To me that is making the most of every day.

No idea who this bloke in this shot is but he has valid points
---
Omfg you guys today🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pages to catch up, love it😆😆😆😆 been out all day, sounds like Sunday Brunch was a right bleeping car crash😂😂😂 honestly did we expect any less😬😬😬 not from this prick no. Having a go at the host and just being his usual hole self🤪🤪🤪 those trousers are awful he was wearing🤮🤮🤮🤮 scrawny veiny, old bastard he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

Been pissing myself at this thread today, Fakey and Flappy, the gift that keeps on giving, they just never stop. And sorry Flaps but the cat looked well fucked off at being away from home😳😳😳 who takes a cat away, they ain't a dog ffs😄😄😄 has she had more lip work, they look even worse than usual, old bleeping sausage lips.

Another begged break away for them, what a pair of scrubbers they are🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
If it was a 5 hour drive she got back,picked spud up and pressure washed and tided up after her self quick, :censored::unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So that’s what he’s was doing with Davina a while back then. Two attention seeking loud mouths together. Bet while he was with her he was begging her to try and get him on the TV version of Masked Singer 😂 Back to sharing any 5 min TV appearance he gets on his stories. Funny how he gets these little snippets for Lorraine but never gets invited by the show to any award ceremonies. Wonder why 😉😂
That new program looks a right load of shite-sum mum meeting sumone elses dad… nah not that desperate! Bet the ‘tool’ will love it,

• Haha
Reactions: 14

---

If he win this will be his new career path I can see it a mile off

Reactions: 15
The tour has not even started yet and he’s already pulling out the anxiety card 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 So anxious that he’s telling a bunch of strangers from his ‘ice’ bath before 5am 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tour has not even started yet and he’s already pulling out the anxiety card 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 So anxious that he’s telling a bunch of strangers from his ‘ice’ bath before 5am 🙄
If only he had some brilliant for sleep and anxiety cbd gummies 🧐🧐

So happy he won’t have his warm water bath for “content” when he is away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baboon arse lips! On one of the hottest nights, she’s wearing a nun’s habit, sliders and a ghastly bag! She’s as bad as her chiffon blouse husband

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.