Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think it’s safe to say after todays performance. Tomorrow’s pre recorded 5 minute fill in on Lorraine will more than likely be his last tv appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We now know the Davina connection from a few weeks back. At least he isn’t going to be on her show which is what I feared. Another 2 bit pre record for the Lorraine show.
Scraps again …. That’s all he gets scraps he wouldn’t have got much for that at all that’s why he’s doing it because nobody else would . Kate lawler is getting serious work with ITV . He gets scraps 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The putting the phone in the grass so he can run on by 😅🤣..what an absolute grade A idiot! 😬
Your avatar....it looks like someone over inflated Alan partridges lips ...
---
Well I think it’s safe to say after todays performance. Tomorrow’s pre recorded 5 minute fill in on Lorraine will more than likely be his last tv appearance.
Hopefully. It was a right bleeping car crash. The producers of the full monty must be horrified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s was like when he went on loose woman and dragged Leo along.Remember flaps saying I’m starved his reply you are only here to look after Leo_One year later still with his digs at her🙄Do I feel sorry for her not whatsoever let’s hope the two boys don’t grow up like him👍

• Haha
Remember when he recorded whatever two-bit appearance he has with Davina. He made it sound like he was going to be co-hosting something really big with her. Saddo.

He is a car crash. He should be very grateful indeed (as he pretends to be) for TFM. He really should.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when he recorded whatever two-bit appearance he has with Davina. He made it sound like he was going to be co-hosting something really big with her. Saddo.

He is a car crash. He should be very grateful indeed (as he pretends to be) for TFM. He really should.
ITV win give him one job and he put ITV comp presenter in his bio 😂😂
safe to say they fucked him off after that

• Haha
His bin bag trousers to short🤣White Nike socks🤣🤣Silver chain thing round his waist 🤣🤣He’s a walking ick🤢🤢Once again getting Leo all excited before bed what tit parents they both are.
IMG_8435.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
His bin bag trousers to short🤣White Nike socks🤣🤣Silver chain thing round his waist 🤣🤣He’s a walking ick🤢🤢Once again getting Leo all excited before bed what tit parents they both are.View attachment 2439690
That’s the first picture I’ve seen of him where he actually looks tall. I always doubted he was over 6 foot cos to me he didn’t look it. Obviously can’t afford to get proper fitting trousers in the length 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ITV win give him one job and he put ITV comp presenter in his bio 😂😂
safe to say they fucked him off after that
His whole Instagram bio is a bleeping joke. Apart from most of it is overly exaggerated, he put the word ‘ambassador’ after grief instead of the word ‘thief’ 😉

• Haha
So she’s getting a boost from powder tit but had a bought b12 last week.His end of week dump includes Oliver’s picture.That’s it for me this bleep is a pig. Your dead brother is included in your weekend dump of stories😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
So everything she said she took all those supplements and vitamins for a while back, she’s now using rhea superfoods for instead. Obviously the vitamin company didn’t want to use her anymore 🤭 How lucky is she though that she tries all these new products and they all seem to work for her 🙄🤥 well barring the skincare ones. Everyone can see they blatantly don’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.