Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can see is Skeletor in this pic, his face is sooo gaunt, not to mention haggard. He’s aged so much in the past few months, it’s frightening!
IMG_0717.png
IMG_0718.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All I can see is Skeletor in this pic, his face is sooo gaunt, not to mention haggard. He’s aged so much in the past few months, it’s frightening! View attachment 2439763View attachment 2439765
All I can see is Skeletor in this pic, his face is sooo gaunt, not to mention haggard. He’s aged so much in the past few months, it’s frightening! View attachment 2439763View attachment 2439765
🐔 Looks like he is off his head....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only a few hours ago he said on live TV his Instagram is all about family now and not topless shots. Both yesterday and todays grid post/reels are him in just a pair of shorts 🙄 Also find it weird he uses the photo of her in a bikini with him as his main shot rather than one where they’re actually dressed in the restaurant. Most proper men don’t like to post their wives in skimpy bikinis for all to see and quite frankly who wants to see either of them barely dressed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Far too much time on his hands to be positioning his phone in the bushes and running past it. What a freak lol.
Not normal behaviour can you imagine watching a grown arse man doing that ??
I would die of embarrassment for him 😂

• Haha
Fi ally spending some time with his child i see. Very odd they have had 6 weeks off and he hasnt spent any time with the 2 of them together. Yet bags on about time being the most precious thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
omg flying through this thread already 😂 What a day its been…Haha Lord Farquaad is snapping back now aswell 😂 They must be fuming 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Did he not get enough engagement on his grief thieving post that he’s sharing a montage of his brother again on his stories 😡 What a bleeping bleep 🤬 As for her latest post and the toe point 🤢 Her feet are like bleeping slabs and those ‘Christian Dior’ sliders were definitely made in Turkey 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just burst out laughing thinking of how excited Fakey must have been this morning about his TV appearance. It then ended up as car crash TV. He thought by leaving Twitter he would be left alone but he was dragged to filth😂😂😂. Thank you Twitter, you are the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just burst out laughing thinking of how excited Fakey must have been this morning about his TV appearance. It then ended up as car crash TV. He thought by leaving Twitter he would be left alone but he was dragged to filth😂😂😂. Thank you Twitter, you are the best.
He got a good kicking on the Facebook page as well...

• Haha
Oh dear, the comments about him being an arse on the tv this morning aren’t sitting well with him. That’s what you get when your an egotistical, narcissistic and self observant man twattish child!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.