Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping teeth, that shirt, those hideous trousers....there's a lot to unpick here 😳
The earring, the veins, the wrinkles, hair system, the questionable footwear not to mention the adoring look from PP

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell I missed one day and time for a new thread AGAIN 🤣 We make Fakey actually look like he’s constantly working at the rate these threads go 🤣

What a find @PrincessJeanie, can’t believe he said he was the most buff of the cast 🤯 and he’s calling the MMA fight a “competition” Its not a bleeping competition you absolute head! Its for charity you wanker! He is sooooooo competitive! For example the show where a dark haired Zelda with eyeliner worse than a sweaty Britney Spears after twirling around her living room was bleeping gold 🤣 He was so determined to win that he got two cocky towards the end and grabbed two rings instead of one and then he falls and looses was the best 😂 the look on his face 🤣🤣🤣 Can someone post it or link it again (im hopeless at that stuff) just to remind him of what happens when you become too big for you’re platform boots Fakey! I really hope Paul is going to smash this crackbag hobo syrup wearing prick up! I wonder if Polly will be saying he “smashed it” then!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How someone wrote thanks for stopping for a photo, girllll he’s out the begging for people to take photos with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the Doberman shirt is going to be the new top he wears all the time then 🙄 as for the plastic trousers 🤢 At least he’s got Chris Hughes to dine out on for today. Funny how CH turns up when it’s press night though 😂 As for Polly. No words. Who posts a photo of you looking like that at someone else’s husband 🙄
Amazing though in two photos taken on the same night, in the one he posted of him and CH he looks much healthier in the face than the one a ‘fan’ posted 🙄
---
Also the girl in the picture with him also had her picture taken with Danny but Danny hasn’t put it all over Instagram. He doesn’t need to. He had his girlfriend there watching him last night 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230920-072524_Chrome.jpg

That face😱 And could Polly Parrot be pushing her tits into him anymore than she is? When has he actually last seen Chris Hughes? Most likely he was there to get himself some hype or OL told him to go. They are not proper friends although Fakey would love to think they are.

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 2460757
That face😱 And could Polly Parrot be pushing her tits into him anymore than she is? When has he actually last seen Chris Hughes? Most likely he was there to get himself some hype or OL told him to go. They are not proper friends although Fakey would love to think they are.
Pretty sure CH lives either in or very near to Cheltenham. I bet if he’d had to travel to watch, he’d have left it. I reckon he went cos OL paid him to go 😂 Plus it being press night more chance of getting papped or some publicity from it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but if my husband had a woman staring into his eyes like that I would bleeping go mental
That is not okay at all
---
So the Doberman shirt is going to be the new top he wears all the time then 🙄 as for the plastic trousers 🤢 At least he’s got Chris Hughes to dine out on for today. Funny how CH turns up when it’s press night though 😂 As for Polly. No words. Who posts a photo of you looking like that at someone else’s husband 🙄
Amazing though in two photos taken on the same night, in the one he posted of him and CH he looks much healthier in the face than the one a ‘fan’ posted 🙄
---
Also the girl in the picture with him also had her picture taken with Danny but Danny hasn’t put it all over Instagram. He doesn’t need to. He had his girlfriend there watching him last night 😂
Always supporting he was told to go by off limits ….. he ain’t seen Jake in a whole year since his tragic wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 19
CH has only gone because

-venue was local
-OL paid him
-press night

That's it, the man literally hasnt seen Fakey since the wedding of the year that he was also paid to go and as I recall he left and was on a plane out of the country the second his official duties were over didn't he?!
CH probably cursing OL for forcing him to go and watch Jake and his band of middle aged nobodies take their clothes off.
Surprised they haven't had Niknak baptised yet with CH as the godfather (I want a bingo when this happens now he's read it on here 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Flaps post this morning🙄Leo eating in three of the pictures and how scruffy is that poor child.Polly is so weird she definitely got a crush on saggy balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flaps post this morning🙄Leo eating in three of the pictures and how scruffy is that poor child.Polly is so weird she definitely got a crush on saggy balls.
Considering him & her think they are such high end fashionistas 🙄 it’s amazing that she posts Leo looking so scruffy and messy all the time. Very telling out of 10 pictures only one features Fakey and that’s towards the end when they were at the spa. Waiting to see if he is on LW today as according to PP he’s on three lives this week. I hope if he is, he’s not wearing the monstrosity he was wearing last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.