Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he's anxious. It's just hit him how long this JOB is & the amount of WORK he'll have to do.
How will he manage on tour without the ice bucket?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course he's anxious. It's just hit him how long this JOB is & the amount of WORK he'll have to do.
How will he manage on tour without the ice bucket?
I'm happy to go to ANY venue and throw a bucket of ice cold water over him if he thinks that might help?Anyone care to join me?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is burning over 1800 calories by that time in the morning really something to brag about? Nice to see he’s fucked off to the gym again rather than spend anytime with Leo, who by the end of this week he’ll be missing so much he’ll be using him for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t he also say he got no sleep? I think what he’s posted says different. Surprised he’s not yet shared about his 2 min appearance on Lorraine again 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Is burning over 1800 calories by that time in the morning really something to brag about? Nice to see he’s fucked off to the gym again rather than spend anytime with Leo, who by the end of this week he’ll be missing so much he’ll be using him for content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t he also say he got no sleep? I think what he’s posted says different. Surprised he’s not yet shared about his 2 min appearance on Lorraine again 😂
Is it even possible to burn that many in a few hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's using this whole waking up early as content for not being able to sleep but I bet he's in bed sleeping for 8 while she does the night routine with the kids.
Also what is the point of him having so many 'ice' baths. I know it's supposed to be for recovery but I seen a qualified PT doing a video the other day about how it's only beneficial to do it on your rest days or so many hours after your gym session but he seems to just do it for content the sake of it.

Reactions: 22
Sulking in his hot bath again this morning was he
I think he’s been up all night sulking at all the comments he got that he didn’t like 🤣🤣
---
He's using this whole waking up early as content for not being able to sleep but I bet he's in bed sleeping for 8 while she does the night routine with the kids.
Also what is the point of him having so many 'ice' baths. I know it's supposed to be for recovery but I seen a qualified PT doing a video the other day about how it's only beneficial to do it on your rest days or so many hours after your gym session but he seems to just do it for content the sake of it.
I live next to the sea and every morning before work I go swimming in the sea for 40 minutes when I say it’s freezing it’s freezing . It’s brilliant for my mental health . Unlike him I don’t broadcast it to everybody on social media . Nobody gives a tit that he’s in his warm bucket everyday .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine how the others must be dreading the tour.
The thought of enduring him, and someone might have to share a room with him. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was the programme he was on during the week with the other full monty lads? Want to try find it on catch up!

Reactions: 14
Feeling anxious about leaving home for a few days but instead of making the most of being at home he’s fucked off to the gym as usual! Still waiting for the spud post as he didn’t even make 5000 likes on his post last night despite buying a load more followers

• Heart
Sulking in his hot bath again this morning was he
I think he’s been up all night sulking at all the comments he got that he didn’t like 🤣🤣
---

I live next to the sea and every morning before work I go swimming in the sea for 40 minutes when I say it’s freezing it’s freezing . It’s brilliant for my mental health . Unlike him I don’t broadcast it to everybody on social media . Nobody gives a tit that he’s in his warm bucket everyday .
I would love to live near the sea.
Oh I would say he can't believe the comments 🤣. How does he manage to get everything so wrong! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for people to take the piss out of his blouse on Lorraine.
---
Baboon arse lips! On one of the hottest nights, she’s wearing a nun’s habit, sliders and a ghastly bag! She’s as bad as her chiffon blouse husband
How come she never wears any of the bright ensembles she shows off in her reels? The outfits she claims she buys and encourages her minions to splash out on? Hmmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Utter pig eating with her mouth full and speaking on IG..I might be a cockney but at least I have manners.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would love to live near the sea.
Oh I would say he can't believe the comments 🤣. How does he manage to get everything so wrong! 🤣
That’s why he ain’t a tv presenter nobody likes him 🤣
It’s beautiful living next to the sea 🌊 I love it at least I have a view when I’m freezing in the sea he’s looking at his scruffy garden 🤣

imagine his neighbours hearing him talking to his phone at 4 in a morning I’d be fuming . Been hot as well so neighbours will have windows open .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So he’s donating his fee for the fight to Sarcoma ,does anyone know how much that would be

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea it’s Paul who has sold the show nobody is going to watch Jake . I don’t think he’s donating he said some but changed who he said weeks ago he was donating to . He clearly just wants the cash he will say he’s donating but won’t

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I only mentioned yesterday she’d wasn’t flogging the vitamins anymore and suddenly this morning she’s back promoting them again 😂 What a bleeping state she looks today. She needs to lay off the lip filler and cover those hideous bolt ons up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.