Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are saying the fight ainโ€™t fair anyway but Paulโ€™s only doing it for charity
they saying jakes younger and got more time to train
you can see Paul isnโ€™t ready to fight he ainโ€™t got time to train heโ€™s working and touring .
jake will win but Paulโ€™s definitely sold the tickets for it .
love how everybody including the MMA training team tag Paul in stories but none give a tit about Jake .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You're a bleep, Fakey. They are the comments you deserve.
More honest people about than the tena Huns who blow smoke up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You're a bleep, Fakey. They are the comments you deserve.
More honest people about than the tena Huns who blow smoke up your arse.
Exactly he hates them comments acts like itโ€™s fine but he knows it pisses him off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flapz must know he's got a 2nd phone?
That'll be the one hidden upstairs under the lip of the wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

The one with grindr on it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not one good comment on any platform that tells you how hated he is
nobody wants to see him on the TV . Heโ€™s boring manic and obsessed with social media
heโ€™s a weirdo who films himself all day โ€ฆ
laugh daily at how irrelevant he is . Million followers hardly any likes and nobody likes him on other platforms

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heโ€™s a bleeping embarrassment. Clearly read the one about not donating his money but not argued back on that one.
โ€˜Iโ€™m chillโ€™, โ€˜water off a ducks backโ€™, so why are you doing stories about leaving nice comments and liking and replying to people on an account that isnโ€™t yours? He really is the gift that keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
โ€˜Iโ€™m chillโ€™, โ€˜water off a ducks backโ€™, so why are you doing stories about leaving nice comments and liking and replying to people on an account that isnโ€™t yours? He really is the gift that keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚
He gets easily rattled ๐Ÿ˜‚
he be sat in bed now crying into his phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ
NOBODY likes you ya bleep โ€ฆ.
god I do hope Paul takes his head off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His latest post isnโ€™t doing too well either calling bingo on him upping engagement by posting a pic of spud in the morning with a poor me Iโ€™m going to me this beautiful boy so much bullshit also where do I check how many followers he lost today? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His latest post isnโ€™t doing too well either calling bingo on him upping engagement by posting a pic of spud in the morning with a poor me Iโ€™m going to me this beautiful boy so much bullshit also where do I check how many followers he lost today? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bet Freddie canโ€™t bleeping wait ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heโ€™s actually gained about 300 followers today so I think we all know where his appearance fee went ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heโ€™s actually gained about 300 followers today so I think we all know where his appearance fee went ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ainโ€™t realised yet thatโ€™s why heโ€™s so skint
he has spent the last two years proving tattle wrong but failed massively instead ended up in debt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
all the fancy hotels and holidays now heโ€™s broke as duck try a prove a point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
thousands spent on fake followers to get a million and end up with less than 10k likes every post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People are saying the fight ainโ€™t fair anyway but Paulโ€™s only doing it for charity
they saying jakes younger and got more time to train
you can see Paul isnโ€™t ready to fight he ainโ€™t got time to train heโ€™s working and touring .
jake will win but Paulโ€™s definitely sold the tickets for it .
love how everybody including the MMA training team tag Paul in stories but none give a tit about Jake .
Do you really think Jake will win?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.