Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

How long will Fakey make it on tour without a sick day

• Won’t make opening night

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • First week

Votes: 30 20.4%
  • Second week

Votes: 55 37.4%
  • Third week

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • Fourth week or longer

Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Nasty trolls, he’ll finish the full run

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think he will have a sick day
his steodad had to get him a cheap basic VW on finance
he had to return his flash whip because he is that broke
his house is falling apart and needs furniture
his wife can’t afford a hairdresser
he can’t afford the mortgage debts and bills .

i don’t think he will have sick days but be ready for a fun ride because he hates working but he has no option so it’s going to be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s on Lorraine tomorrow interviewing Davina McCall about her new programme as we know it was filmed ages ago and I’m pretty sure after today he won’t get anything else unless itv want to lose their viewers they must see how hated he is

Reactions: 23
1. Sore thumb from scrolling on his phone.
2. Get that kids hair cut ffs, scruff!
3. Speaks to his kid same way as he speaks to his cat.
4. Show the kid how to use cutlery rather than film him cos he looked like he had no clue what “use your fork” even means.
5. Imagine leaving your wife to empty your festering water tub while you prop your phone in a patch of grass to film yourself running past. Not once but twice, second time with the usual sound effects “oof off” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1st page! There is so much to cover but this morning on tv he short himself down spectacularly! I see his chiffon blouse is back on Lorraine tomorrow-maybe Davina can give him tips about ❄
So that’s what he’s was doing with Davina a while back then. Two attention seeking loud mouths together. Bet while he was with her he was begging her to try and get him on the TV version of Masked Singer 😂 Back to sharing any 5 min TV appearance he gets on his stories. Funny how he gets these little snippets for Lorraine but never gets invited by the show to any award ceremonies. Wonder why 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Sore thumb from scrolling on his phone.
2. Get that kids hair cut ffs, scruff!
3. Speaks to his kid same way as he speaks to his cat.
4. Show the kid how to use cutlery rather than film him cos he looked like he had no clue what “use your fork” even means.
5. Imagine leaving your wife to empty your festering water tub while you prop your phone in a patch of grass to film yourself running past. Not once but twice, second time with the usual sound effects “oof off” 🙄
Sounded like Leo was saying u help me and that idiot just shouts at him to use his fork 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure when that davina thing happened he said he was working WITH her on something. It basically alluded to the fact he was actually on a tv programme with her. Instead he’s just done a 2 minute interview with her for Lorraine. What a cringe sad man that he calls himself a presenter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well colour me surprised he’s in his beige trousers with Davina 😂 can we have a whip round for another pair of trousers for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really spending time with Leo filming himself running what a sad fucker he is.Leo did say help and he just ignored me.To everyone a child which is your own is beautiful but of course he has to say it aloud.Flaps getting aggressive like her prick of a husband 🙄Don’t worry flaps we all know you are void of any personality now run along 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
1st page! There is so much to cover but this morning on tv he short himself down spectacularly! I see his chiffon blouse is back on Lorraine tomorrow-maybe Davina can give him tips about ❄
This was recorded months ago if you remember 😂 only being shown now then
---
I’m pretty sure when that davina thing happened he said he was working WITH her on something. It basically alluded to the fact he was actually on a tv programme with her. Instead he’s just done a 2 minute interview with her for Lorraine. What a cringe sad man that he calls himself a presenter.
This is why he never gets asked back it’s always something bigger but a lie .
he wasn’t working with her and doing a two minute interview isn’t working .
he just does not get it does he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We now know the Davina connection from a few weeks back. At least he isn’t going to be on her show which is what I feared. Another 2 bit pre record for the Lorraine show.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The putting the phone in the grass so he can run on by 😅🤣..what an absolute grade A idiot! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.