Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Sorry and please don’t shout at me if this has been discussed but I’m currently at Butlins and he’s in the Masked Singer 😂 he even talks about how desperate for money he is.

Again apologise as I don’t read his thread but my boyfriend went ‘who????’ When he was unmasked and I was like ooh he has a tattle thread 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

mollyann

VIP Member
Catfish at its finest.imagine if you had the misfortune to see him on tinder swipe right and the fucker below turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣
1B1F033F-06D0-4F3C-9910-1BD9A5F6DE22.jpeg
A3C97A9D-C57A-4BFC-8BE0-4F4996FAD23D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Heneghs

VIP Member
He’s not sharing his list of things to do today!
Ah ha, I found it :
Be a cunt
Stay a cunt
Forever a cunt
Mums a cunt
Sounds about spot on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BishBashBosh81

Ahh thanks bro I needed to hear thar today. I've been working solidly all my adult life, nose to the grindstone, providing for my family, paying for their holidays, university etc and I didn't realise that ALL you need to do is keep going, keep working hard, taking wrong turns are OK cos I'll end up where I want to be. So needed that today man. If only I'd heard you say that at the start of my adult life - BUT somehow I've ended up mortgage & debt free, I pay for everything, I have a loving partner, children who love & like me, good friends, well paid job. Just like you Jakey mate.

That rank scummy lice bath was steaming like billy-o this morning. Clouds of it gently drifting up past his Eastenders Beppe's beard.View attachment 2383768View attachment 2383773
Crying 😂😂

Fucking Beppe Di Ickenden 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I see Duncan James is presenting something on GMB as a stand in for one week 😂 Fakey must be crying but there is no comparison….I think Fakey went through a phase where he was dressing like Duncan 😂 Why do they all want to be “presenters” ?? I only know Duncan from being in Blue, he really isnt that talented but he comes across as a likeable guy and is not hiding in the closet, he was in a successful famous boy band and not just some cunt off x Factor with a guitar and a sob story!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm genuinely perplexed. Why has HE been given a role in the FM? What are his actual acting credentials? From what I understand he wasn't born of the theatre and didn't study performing arts as a child going into adulthood. There are literally 1000's of incredibly talented undiscovered actors who study the craft, attend drama school, take on roles regardless of the part and do not get opportunities like this.

How did his publicist blag this?

From what I can gather he came about pre influencer era albeit being in it's infancy... He should be at this point living comfortably from earnings through the music he recorded, television appearances etc. Has he banked anything over the years?

Something about him is incredibly inauthentic and too try hard.

I have vaguely heard his name pop up over the years...x factor etc it seems he never really had any staying power in the buisness?

His singing isn't the best? He hasn't kept his vocals looked after over the years? It seems like he struggles whenever he takes to the mic now...

Having read up on his antics it's not difficult to see why his career never took off, went into the stratosphere and stabilised.

Not everyone can have their name in lights. It's just the way of the world and there is nothing wrong with being a regular person with a regular job. How exhausting it must to be rinse socials everyday for notoriety and very little in return.

He needs to give the nonsense up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
#79 face like a scrotum, hair like an iced gem, how long until he mentions dead rellies again?

Thanks redball00n for the iced gem reference. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Strap yourselves in my Tattle friends. We have got months and months of illness, moaning, trying to hang out and be besties with the cast, all ahead of us 🍿🥴🍿🙄

Oh and Fakey, the only friend you have seen all week is your Mum. Isn’t that kinda sad and quite telling on how unappealing you are 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

Chatty Member
They all look a million times better away from that emotional drain dare I say even her skin looks brighter and clearer Leo isn’t gaping vacantly at a tv and just look at Fred relaxed and not on edge! He’s definitely had a bad day he liked the picture but hasn’t said anything he’s doing that pretending he’s having an instagram break thing probably fuming that she isn’t there to kiss it all better selfish manchild

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I’m hoping Flapz mum and sister whispered the truth in her ears over the last 2 weeks! She needs to run from this narc. He will never love anyone else over his needs. He should be single and come out! It’s all clear that he loves wrestling with men too much😂.
She's as fucking lazy and stupid as he is. She'll only quit when she finds him in bed getting teabagged by Chris Hughes, and even then she'd have doubts because she'll have to get off her bony arse and work for a living ....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Is that flaps trying to show her £130 swimsuit or whatever it costs.Wtf I’ll lay it in the sand and try to look cool 🤦‍♀️ Someone needs to tell these two that they are just so boring.Is she buying likes on her posts as was has she ever got 5000 likes👀👀👀View attachment 2388916
She's actually wearing the swimsuit, you just can't see her cos she's so thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mollyann

VIP Member
Put him at the back🤣Loving he’s not at the front 👍Had to zoom in to even find him👍
2611B13B-FE3C-453A-A57E-7BA946E4970C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31