Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s mentioned the word ‘work’ more this week than he’s actually physically worked in hours this whole year. Does he want a medal to pin on his scrawny pigeon chest 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Catfish at its finest.imagine if you had the misfortune to see him on tinder swipe right and the fucker below turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣
1B1F033F-06D0-4F3C-9910-1BD9A5F6DE22.jpeg
A3C97A9D-C57A-4BFC-8BE0-4F4996FAD23D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
IMG_0544.png
IMG_0543.jpeg
All I can think of when I see his gaunt face is this response to the before and after pics he put on his grid a few weeks ago. This time it’ll be
‘Was 9.05 in the morning I’m sound thanks 😂 I still look peng, bruv’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way he pouts his bottom lip in those pose typed photos he takes actually gives me the boke 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why oh why is he excited to go on lorrain for two seconds 😂
how embarrassing what other person his age would go on loraine 😂
can’t cope with how ridiculous he is
How very dare you!
He was 'presenting for Lorraine'... I am sure that means he stepped in and presented the whole tit programme . 🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't it? Doesn't it... [voice fades]
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he think he got the two minute job
what other idiot would go on that show for two minutes for penny’s 😂😂🤡

guy is a freak seriously thinks he’s a celeb because he’s stood with a parrot on his shoulder for two minutes on a tit tv show that nobody watches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.