Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he starting his stories saying “yes crapbags” and “what up maggots”? He’s painfully cringe, the way he pauses afterwards and smirks to himself as well, he’s such a twit.
I think he
Why is he starting his stories saying “yes crapbags” and “what up maggots”? He’s painfully cringe, the way he pauses afterwards and smirks to himself as well, he’s such a twit.
I think he's addressing us fakeys, but we're like his work colleagues on the full monty, we don't give a flying duck about him.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he's addressing us fakeys, but we're like his work colleagues on the full monty, we don't give a flying duck about him.....
He has been reading 'How to win friends and influence people' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #not really

Does he realise that means that is how he is addressing his 'fans' - while he thinks he is giving a dig at tattlers? 🤣
What an idiot.

1D13053A-CF9B-4B2B-B4A1-E0C275A8743A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not the clearest picture but look at the expression on him this was yesterday morning at rehearsals everyone was down the other end of the table introducing themselves shaking hands he was stood at the corner of the table alone looking awkward and miserable so ignore all his bs about feeling good, grateful for work blah blah blah he’s hated and he knows it
He's walked in there yesterday like Billy big balls, Mr"I've got a million bots on Instagram", and I've been on x factor... thinking they'd all be over him like a rash
Unfortunately for twit face, they're not bits of kids, and professional actors who don't give a toss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm genuinely perplexed. Why has HE been given a role in the FM? What are his actual acting credentials? From what I understand he wasn't born of the theatre and didn't study performing arts as a child going into adulthood. There are literally 1000's of incredibly talented undiscovered actors who study the craft, attend drama school, take on roles regardless of the part and do not get opportunities like this.

How did his publicist blag this?

From what I can gather he came about pre influencer era albeit being in it's infancy... He should be at this point living comfortably from earnings through the music he recorded, television appearances etc. Has he banked anything over the years?

Something about him is incredibly inauthentic and too try hard.

I have vaguely heard his name pop up over the years...x factor etc it seems he never really had any staying power in the buisness?

His singing isn't the best? He hasn't kept his vocals looked after over the years? It seems like he struggles whenever he takes to the mic now...

Having read up on his antics it's not difficult to see why his career never took off, went into the stratosphere and stabilised.

Not everyone can have their name in lights. It's just the way of the world and there is nothing wrong with being a regular person with a regular job. How exhausting it must to be rinse socials everyday for notoriety and very little in return.

He needs to give the nonsense up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm perplexed as to why Mamas & Papas have 'gifted' this cretin a £300+ stroller....... 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He hasn’t advertised his cbd oil and gummies for ages, I thought he took them daily and couldn’t live without them 🤥🤥🤥
I thought that too when he said he didn’t sleep very well, not a great endorsement for the oil when it’s supposed to help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning you filthy animals🤢Seeing he’s started following loads from the full Monty you would think he would tone it down.Sat in that stinky water again🤢🤢He’s hating no one’s giving him any attention and I’m loving it lol.No filming anyone yesterday so I bet he got told not to👍Of to sunny Scarborough today with my lovely daughter and the sun is out😍We should have a bet how many times this twit mentioning the word work lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another ‘ice’ bath sermon this morning. Another speech about ‘working hard’ as if he knows what that even means. He’s definitely trying to manifest something - bleeping idiot.
Also I notice there’s now a bedside table and lamp in the hobbit room so what’s the excuse for not sleeping up there now then 🤷🏻‍♀️
As for her getting a ‘gifted’ pushchair 😡 she must be such a bleeping beg. All the people in the public eye with young children and mammas and papas choose to give the beard of an ex reality contestant a freebie. Doesn’t make sense to me at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen these on Twitter. ‘Successful in everything he’s ever attempted’ 😂😂😂 So remind me where did he finish when he did xfactor (twice), jungle and SAS and how many auditions has he failed at?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF is he going on about?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen these on Twitter. ‘Successful in everything he’s ever attempted’ 😂😂😂 So remind me where did he finish when he did xfactor (twice), jungle and SAS and how many auditions has he failed at?
He's got to have written that. It's complete bollocks and quite simply untrue!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So successful his big night out in Scunthorpe was cancelled twice👍And playing a Dino at butlins hardly hitting the big time 👍And he’s a bleep👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What an utterly dysfunctional wanker! How and I mean how, do you miss the turning of where you live and then become a prophet about where life takes you. His life has taken him nowhere!

Back to work guys! To my full time job!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔Fanny Flaps probably saw Samantha from Towie on her reel with one of those prams when she was in America, I can remember seeing that pram and thought wow that's fantastic, so she scrounge it as usual.....As for Maris get him assessed .....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.