Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m running around like a headless chicken getting sorted before I leave the house. Lorraine is on in the background and his ugly head popped up, got his animal print too on doing something at the zoo. So don’t worry guys he still is a successful presenter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m running around like a headless chicken getting sorted before I leave the house. Lorraine is on in the background and his ugly head popped up, got his animal print too on doing something at the zoo. So don’t worry guys he still is a successful presenter 😂
Just look at him. He must have offered to appear for free. I bet he is going to pretend he knows anything about Women’s footie. He looks awful! Doesn’t he have anything else to wear?

Attachments

• 91 KB
  • 102.3 KB
  • 125.3 KB
  • 117.5 KB
  • 90.9 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 27
    Dear god what a scruffy twit and the beard full of grey hair🤢🤢🤢How does he look so bad at 34👀👀
    7939FC7B-77E3-420A-84A2-C99B6E73C873.jpeg
    B8BAAD1F-6F95-48DB-ADA8-9FDD8386AE6A.jpeg
    B84B5F01-8E78-4C79-9DC5-F2BB73F2B990.jpeg

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 33
    Funny how he normally shouts it from the rooftops if he’s appearing on TV but hasn’t even mentioned it (yet) imagine being seen so publicly looking like that though 🤢 I bet he’s been literally drafted in last minute. Honestly it’s so obvious if TV work became available, he’d bin the FM like a shot. The desperation to appear on TV is next level with him.

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Instead of the veins today we have lumps
    He really isn't aging well he looks ill in the pics above (and not pretend ill to get out of work)
    Funny how his beard is never grey on his stories 🤣

Screenshot_20230818_092018_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 22
    This is on sophs post. Good luck with that love they are skint and whatever she does have goes straight on Vinted

—-
    The fact that he’s probably got that scraggy animal print top out of wash basket just cos he’s presenting in a zoo 😂 he really messed that segment up was literally putting the bird feed right in its mouth.

Did he say come on lions at the end or lads lol

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 20
    Thanks for my new avatar @mollyann 😂 So he’s driven over 3 hours to appear on TV for a matter of minutes. Obviously up early cos if he’d been in a hotel, it would have been on his stories. Has he not got rehearsals today cos that’s a 2 hour drive from where he is now as well?

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Omfg doesn't look like that on his grid posts, reels and stories🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    He looks absolutely terrible🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
    Grey breard🤮🤮🤮
    Teeth🤮🤮🤮
    Just his whole bleeping head really🤮🤮🤮
    Desperado Fakey on Lorraine, last minute stand in, got together or he'd have been telling us all yesterday😆😆😆😆
    ---
    Thanks for my new profile pic @OnlyJustSaying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Sitting here chuckling away to myself thinking about how he must hate it when he comes on here and it’s flooded with images of his true self 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 25
    Instead of the veins today we have lumps
    He really isn't aging well he looks ill in the pics above (and not pretend ill to get out of work)
    Funny how his beard is never grey on his stories 🤣

View attachment 2387736
    Are we sure he’s well?
    ---
    Omfg doesn't look like that on his grid posts, reels and stories🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    He looks absolutely terrible🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
    Grey breard🤮🤮🤮
    Teeth🤮🤮🤮
    Just his whole bleeping head really🤮🤮🤮
    Desperado Fakey on Lorraine, last minute stand in, got together or he'd have been telling us all yesterday😆😆😆😆
    ---
    Thanks for my new profile pic @OnlyJustSaying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    @Jane_Mcdonald 😂😂😂. So much material to use. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    He has like a whole spare tyre at the back of his head👀I would give up going to the gym as boy he looks rough.Polly parrot must have got him a last minute deal 🤣Ugly on the inside coming out to play big time.Why is he so veiny and his hair cut just why.Also his earring flopping about he’s just a walking ick🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.