Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that flaps trying to show her £130 swimsuit or whatever it costs.Wtf I’ll lay it in the sand and try to look cool 🤦‍♀️ Someone needs to tell these two that they are just so boring.Is she buying likes on her posts as was has she ever got 5000 likes👀👀👀View attachment 2388916
She's actually wearing the swimsuit, you just can't see her cos she's so thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies to anyone who's just eaten or about to go to bed :sick:

No one,not even mummy will ever love him like he loves him.
He looks ill without the filters
When he put the pig (dog toy) that Maris plays with down his pants! 😆🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTAF is that new reel?! Does he like being picked on? "Actually... Look. At. ME!!!" Wanker.

I've now come to the conclusion that he loves all attention, good or bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Boredom is making me creative? No you know your audience is a handful of gays and the Tena huns and you’re playing on it because you have nothing else for content until the potato gets back I assume if you’re bored your laundry is done, hoovering and mopping done, toilet and bath clean and the fridge and freezer full? No I don’t think so. Never known a grown man spend so much time trying to get attention on instagram sad duck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
WTAF is that new reel?! Does he like being picked on? "Actually... Look. At. ME!!!" Wanker.

I've now come to the conclusion that he loves all attention, good or bad!
He really is one major big ick 🤮 OMFG the pouting 🤮 how long before this lady gets blocked or gets a crappy reply from him 😂 There's about 20 bot comments already

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_0545.jpeg
He cannot take criticism of any sort without retaliating. Why can’t he just ignore the ‘trolls’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He isn’t just messing about though or he would just laugh at the comment and we all know if it doesn’t get the attention he wants he will take it down and make one of his moody rants about how he can’t do right for doing wrong poor me he takes instagram way too seriously and we all know it there was absolutely no need to be so rude to that lady but hey that’s the real Jake right there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The new introductions to his stories and then using swear words to reply to people in an aggressive way looks so unprofessional from somebody that wants to do presenting on TV. Imagine the likes of Dermot, Alison, Holly etc.. acting on social media like that 🙄 Carry on dude. The more of a passive aggressive bleep you are on Insta, the less chance I’ve got of seeing you on my TV anytime in the future 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh dear two hours and just over 1000 likes still there is spud’s imminent return wonder if he will do one of those stupid set up come through the door and spud runs into his arms reels that SSS is very fond of?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Instead of doing attention seeking cringeworthy reels and then getting passive aggressive with people, maybe he could spend sometime filling in his linktree. Oh he’s still got nothing to put on it 3 months after putting it in his bio 😂 Imagine making an account and all it’s got on it is your agent and publicists contact details 😂 Why not put the links for the Full Monty and MMA tickets on it or doesn’t Fakey Jakey know how to do that 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no bleeping words for that reel this morning.
---
For attention like everything in his lif me 😂 He knows people will message him and ask him 🙄
He's just used it to wank off in looking at himself in the mirror so he's binned it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ😳😳😳 that bleeping new reel🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 if we didn't know he loves himself we bleeping do now. Bored, do some washing or cleaning up then you aggy bastard! He's such a sensitive Sally isn't he, no wonder he came off twitter😆😆😆😆 all the tenas saying he's fit, where they bleeping looking, he needs a good proper meal same as his wifey🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.