Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to our @plattyjoobs for our new thread title. Short, sweet and to the point! 😘

A recap of the previous thread can be found in Wiki 3.

Carry on Fakeys! 😅

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see Duncan James is presenting something on GMB as a stand in for one week 😂 Fakey must be crying but there is no comparison….I think Fakey went through a phase where he was dressing like Duncan 😂 Why do they all want to be “presenters” ?? I only know Duncan from being in Blue, he really isnt that talented but he comes across as a likeable guy and is not hiding in the closet, he was in a successful famous boy band and not just some bleep off x Factor with a guitar and a sob story!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He might not mind having his top off but everybody else does. I can't stop laughing at that white line where his beard used to be! 😅😅

Screenshot_20230812-084621~2.png

---
Filthy, dirty water with a feather in it. 🤢

And just like everything else, he's overdone all the "scrotes", "piss stains" etc. Its not funny at all.

Say FAKEYS carrot cock!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it my phone or has he muted spud to hide the fact he doesn’t say love you back to fake? He doesn’t know who you are you bellend no point with your little sad face it doesn’t wash with us lot we know you bring everything onto yourself! Bet Duncan James won’t piss about for hours and put filming behind schedule on GMB I mean people have got families they like to get back to unlike you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see Duncan James is presenting something on GMB as a stand in for one week 😂 Fakey must be crying but there is no comparison….I think Fakey went through a phase where he was dressing like Duncan 😂 Why do they all want to be “presenters” ?? I only know Duncan from being in Blue, he really isnt that talented but he comes across as a likeable guy and is not hiding in the closet, he was in a successful famous boy band and not just some bleep off x Factor with a guitar and a sob story!
Can't stop laughing at 'not just some bleep off x factor'!

I believe a bit of likability will take anyone a long way in life. I really do. That's why he never got anywhere and never will. And the more he throws out stuff like 'aww righ' scro-hums' the worse it looks for him.

Imagine someone looking for a filler in on a cheap tv slot, like the ones he used to do, and they see that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it my phone or has he muted spud to hide the fact he doesn’t say love you back to fake? He doesn’t know who you are you bellend no point with your little sad face it doesn’t wash with us lot we know you bring everything onto yourself! Bet Duncan James won’t piss about for hours and put filming behind schedule on GMB I mean people have got families they like to get back to unlike you
I was bumping up my volume wondering what as going on😂

I wanna listen to Zelda to have a laugh but gee woman put your phone on dnd it’s ding ding ding 🤦‍♀️

Another day of Leo in beige 🤦‍♀️ and sure it sold out, maybe for people needing sacks for potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m was just coming on here to say exactly the same thing 😂 He doesn’t normal mute when he’s talking to him. He’ll make sure one of his face times with him this week, he says it and he’ll have the volume up then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't stop laughing at 'not just some bleep off x factor'!

I believe a bit of likability will take anyone a long way in life. I really do. That's why he never got anywhere and never will. And the more he throws out stuff like 'aww righ' scro-hums' the worse it looks for him.

Imagine someone looking for a filler in on a cheap tv slot, like the ones he used to do, and they see that 🤣
I robbed it off Paul “the Joker” Smith 😂 He said he was fighting “some bleep off X Factor” at on if his gigs and I think Oktagon put it on their IG stories then carrot cock Fakey must have gone crying to them to it take it down and they did and put up a post of Fakey training 🙄 He is such a sensitive little soul is Jacob!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Duncan will be Live in the studio all of next week doing the entertainment news for about 5mins. Jakey will drop all his jobs for that opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just waiting for him to remove itv comps and features from his instagram bio 😂 I see he started following a journalist for Ladbible well I’ve got something really amusing he can send them his cv for the past two years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just waiting for him to remove itv comps and features from his instagram bio 😂 I see he started following a journalist for Ladbible well I’ve got something really amusing he can send them his cv for the past two years 😂
That journalist is the one that interviewed him for his latest grief thief article and is the one he mentioned on his stories earlier 😊 He should change his whole Instagram bio. Apart from the being on X Factor, Jungle and DOI, the only thing that’s true on it is his name 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He should just put unemployable bleep on his Instagram bio, that's what he is ..
Are we getting to you, Fakey? We don't care what you call us, but you sure as shite care what we call you ...
And who's your barber, Stevie wonder, or did you do that atrocity to your face yourself, as you haven't got a pot to piss in....
---
Duncan will be Live in the studio all of next week doing the entertainment news for about 5mins. Jakey will drop all his jobs for that opportunity.
He'd sell his family for that amount of air time ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just as well he muted the sound. The kid doesn't speak anyway!

What was the drawing? 'This is daddy's tit tattoos?' 🤪

366559584_849604090213149_3640302945770662794_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A huge congratulations to our @plattyjoobs for our new thread title. Short, sweet and to the point! 😘

A recap of the previous thread can be found in Wiki 3.

Carry on Fakeys! 😅

Previous thread:

It was all down to @Bobby Orange , they came up with the name Jake Ickenden!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is that garment he is wearing? 🥺🤣

View attachment 2375884
Looks like he's been shoplifting in British heart Foundation, round the old Mary's section....
---
He might not mind having his top off but everybody else does. I can't stop laughing at that white line where his beard used to be! 😅😅

View attachment 2375650
View attachment 2375651
View attachment 2375652
---
Filthy, dirty water with a feather in it. 🤢

And just like everything else, he's overdone all the "scrotes", "piss stains" etc. Its not funny at all.

Say FAKEYS carrot cock!

View attachment 2375662
View attachment 2375663
View attachment 2375664
Must be grab a gay night in spoons in Colchester

• Haha
Just as well he muted the sound. The kid doesn't speak anyway!

What was the drawing? 'This is daddy's tit tattoos?' 🤪

View attachment 2375903
View attachment 2375904
Poor NikNak living his life through his Dad’s phone as per usual. Why didn’t Jaknob go with them so he can be in the moment with his family? Just look at the fake smile he is putting him. Piss off Prickenden you have gotten your FaceTime shot to keep your Tena minions moist!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His tepid bath must be festering with all his sweat, skin and hair! I 100% do not believe he cleans this properly on a regular basis . Gemma Atkinson showed her ice bath earlier this week and there is ice in it! Anyway, he’s desperate wanker, we all know it

• Sick
  • Heart
I think he'd drop more than his jobs for that opportunity. And now I've made myself feel sick :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dressing like bet lynch again today all to travel to Butlins and cover up that massive heed of his and murder a song. He hates his life we can all see it but tries to cover it up with his fake laughs and unmotivational chats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.