Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the state of him, he's definitely overdoing the gym. He also looks dehydrated, and probably juicing, which would explain why his veins are popping out.
He drinks, smokes and hoovers the old❄❄❄❄when they have a few bob.
His diet looks appalling, flaps seems to cremate every meal
He's losing muscle tone and definition in his face.
Trouble is you can't tell someone like this moron to cut it down, as any criticism is a personal slight.

He'll more than likely to have a heart attack/stroke out if he carries on.
Hate to say it but his compulsive exercise is not only an addiction, but a big change in his appearance could be part of his pitch for a documentary. He'll blame the trolls for all this, of course, but he really is that desperate. "Fake Prickenden: My Exercise Hell at the Hands of Trolls."
---
bleeping hell no one cares.Imagine if he actually worked a full 50 hour week instead of 12 years of doing jack titView attachment 2389016
"Presenting?" What an absolute twit!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The irony of him not liking to be 'trolled' if you could even call it that, but then allowing everyone to then troll the girl under her comment is something I will never understand especially when the girl said it wasnt an attack... it was obviously banter bro.... but thats right fakey can dish it out but still cant take it back, the more he gets offended the more its obvious why he has no friends, wee fakey the snowflake 🤣🤣

I agree with what someone said earlier he is beyond unprofessional. I know questions would be askdd from my employers if I was conducting myself like that online.

Also I cringe at how out of sync his reels are. Also why is he holding his mouth like that, tryingmto be all seductive in the second transistion 🤮🤮 he will also say he wanted to be original but he hasn't even does the transistion the way everyone else does 🙃 he tries to hard bless him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2389867He cannot take criticism of any sort without retaliating. Why can’t he just ignore the ‘trolls’?!
I've never seen anyone constantly spit their dummy out like this on social media. People just generally ignore. His obsession and addiction to social media is that bad he looks at every like and comment. He can't spend any time at all off his phone, let alone spend any proper time with his family. He really makes me feel sick he is one sad, pathetic manchild. I'm thinking it won't be long until even his beggy bertha of a beard fucks him off. How she can let him near her at all is beyond me.
---
Oh dear two hours and just over 1000 likes still there is spud’s imminent return wonder if he will do one of those stupid set up come through the door and spud runs into his arms reels that SSS is very fond of?
Don't be silly Spud won't run into his arms unless beggy Bertha puts him there. He couldn't give 2 fucks about his worse than part time dad! 🤣🤣xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I get up at 6 and cant understand Why do people lie in bed till 11 you're wasting the day. 🤣
Is this man actually for real.... he spent the first 10 months of his child's life horizontal in bed till lunch time to the point where they where too lazy to even change the child's nappy as its been shown on these threads multiple times the child's nappy swinging round his knees filled from the night before.
The only reason he is now up and out at 6 is because he can't lie in bed as the child is now mobile and he would rather duck of to the gym during the busiest time of the day for families so he doesn't have to do anything the rest of the day while the kids are at school or nursery.
But what do we know, Jakes a family Man in his imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes
If this is how he reacts online to someone simply saying ‘Vanity’. Can we just imagine how he reacts to Soph or even Freddie! I dread to think.
He's vile..seen it before when he thinks he's not being filmed and Bertha has put it on insta for all to see. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sanctimonious twit! He’s a perpetual liar ans for his reels, 12 year kids do this, not a needy man child!
The cast of FM must think he's a right bleep. They must be laughing at him and taking the piss after seeing his posts! 🤣 He'll be creaming his pants that Josie Gibson, has commented.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh yeah @gagzi spud doesn’t even know who fakey is that’s why I said set up like SSS does in the past when she hasn’t been careful with editing you’ve been able to see Joe caught in a mirror prompting the kids then shoving them towards her only way spud would go anywhere near him but his engagement on his look at me post is awful he will be even more desperate for content

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never seen anyone constantly spit their dummy out like this on social media. People just generally ignore. His obsession and addiction to social media is that bad he looks at every like and comment. He can't spend any time at all off his phone, let alone spend any proper time with his family. He really makes me feel sick he is one sad, pathetic manchild. I'm thinking it won't be long until even his beggy bertha of a beard fucks him off. How she can let him near her at all is beyond me.
---

Don't be silly Spud won't run into his arms unless beggy Bertha puts him there. He couldn't give 2 fucks about his worse than part time dad! 🤣🤣xx
Olivia Bowen, who is another one that chooses to spend as much time away from her child as she can but goes on like she’s mum of the year, is the only other z lister I’ve seen go back at what she deems negative comments like he does. A couple of ‘celebs’ I follow, get really vicious disgusting comments put on some of their posts but they just leave them there and ignore the person/people saying it. If he got said to him what I’ve seen said on other peoples IG, he’d have a bleeping meltdown. He’ll never get a trolling documentary because he’s not actually trolled it’s simple as that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Oh yeah @gagzi spud doesn’t even know who fakey is that’s why I said set up like SSS does in the past when she hasn’t been careful with editing you’ve been able to see Joe caught in a mirror prompting the kids then shoving them towards her only way spud would go anywhere near him but his engagement on his look at me post is awful he will be even more desperate for content
SSS another narcisstic idiot obsessed with her Instagram ‘family’ but let’s her true self show every so often just like Fakey does 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh really I've never noticed that I will look for this next time on her posts. So crazy how they try to portray the perfect insta life. Putting their kids at risk by posting every detail of their life all over social media. Oh that reel is posted is bloody awful..he really is getting worse by the day and his cast mates must be thinking wtf have we got here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So pathetic the photo SSS had recently where the children supposedly met her at the gate. As if.
How did the baby get there for starters? And Roess is lying theatrically propped at her feet. So natural looking just like everything she does. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for Fakey, poor Leo knows the camera better than he knows his father's face, because that's how he usually sees him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.