Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he’s a right old yawn isn’t he. More boring “content”. He seems wholly unlikeable. I bet the cast of the FM are dreading working with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔Another day and not looked at his IG page 🍷🥳 can't be arsed to see his sweaty balls, and dirty rotten ice baths.. .The reason he goes to the gym and running.. he is TIME FILLING .. he has to do something, I see it every day at my gym lonely out of work people some OAPs fills their days like this, it's the only routine he has if he had a FULL TIME JOB he wouldn't have time. ..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Keeping the beard as looks like his dad then does a burp 🤢🤢God imagine seeing that twit half naked wondering about he really does love himself🤢🤢Why is he just so hell bent on speaking day in day out online to strangers.His mum the same both lonely sad individuals.How many times has he already mentioned he’s doing the full Monty give it up bro no one cares🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we didn’t know already, just by watching him you can tell he rarely works. How many times in the last 24 hours alone has he mentioned he’s got work 🙄 Rambling on about the future whilst standing outside his house wearing nothing but a pair of shorts 🤮 I think he really believes that him getting on the FM is going to start opening the ‘industry’ doors he’s been desperate to get through for years. Good luck with that Fakey 😂 Also if he’s still at home at 930am he can’t even start work before lunchtime today 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe he’s only just now sharing a link for the tickets. I honestly think he was still hoping for some TV work to materialise, ie SCD so he could bin this tour off. I mean he signed up for it and then was publicly begging for either a judges role or co-presenter on DOI, which is on whilst he’s meant to be touring. If he had the chance of regular TV work, he’d dump the FM in a heartbeat 🤷🏻‍♀️
No wonder everyone around the casting table looked so pissed off with him yesterday. They know he doesn't want to be there and that he thinks the role is beneath him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No wonder everyone around the casting table looked so pissed off with him yesterday. They know he doesn't want to be there and that he thinks the role is beneath him.
Also for filming them, how dare he!

I shudder to think when it comes to the rehearsals where they are stripping off, will he still think it's okay to film them for the 'gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe he’s only just now sharing a link for the tickets. I honestly think he was still hoping for some TV work to materialise, ie SCD so he could bin this tour off. I mean he signed up for it and then was publicly begging for either a judges role or co-presenter on DOI, which is on whilst he’s meant to be touring. If he had the chance of regular TV work, he’d dump the FM in a heartbeat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im blocked and only occasionally check out on Iganony so is he just sharing ticket link now just weeks before the show begins? If he had any sense he’d have been plugging it a long while ago. This could be his only chance of getting more theatre work so he should be knuckling down and working hard to show how professional he could be. But no fooling around is the only way he knows how. No wonder he’s blown a lot of chances

Reactions: 23
He’s doing himself no favours at all. I know I look for anything negative with him 😂 but I genuinely watch him and think it’s obvious he doesn’t want to be doing it. If I see it, I’m pretty sure others do. When he’s saying for the umpteenth time how happy and grateful he is, it’s so forced and that just proves he is a crap actor and definitely shouldn’t be taking on an acting role 😂 He wants to be on TV because he craves the fame that can come with it, but only as a presenter or a reality show contestant. A presenter because they get top billing and the camera is focused on them a lot of the time and a reality contestant because he likes the competition and is desperate to go down in history as being on any reality show out there. As I’ve already said, if a regular TV part was to materialise (it won’t), he’d been off like a shot. Like you said, he thinks this role is beneath him. Funny that’s beneath him when he’s done panto the last two years, ridden a bike round Liverpool to hand out sandwiches, dressed up as a mosquito for an ad and the cherry on the cake, toured Butlins as a singing dinosaur on and off this year 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They chose jake for a reason he has no decent body
has he never watched the film it’s about unemployed men middle aged saggy and not in good shape try a make money 😂😂😂

funny really as it’s him to a T

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im blocked and only occasionally check out on Iganony so is he just sharing ticket link now just weeks before the show begins? If he had any sense he’d have been plugging it a long while ago. This could be his only chance of getting more theatre work so he should be knuckling down and working hard to show how professional he could be. But no fooling around is the only way he knows how. No wonder he’s blown a lot of chances
Spot on.

He actually is his own worst enemy. When you think back to the tv slots he used to get, he would build them up as though he was being invited to step in as a main presenter on some top tier show. Then it would turn out to be two minutes on Loose Women or similar, on which he usually got something wrong or tried to overact.

He made a mess that time he was on Steph's Packed Lunch and I presume won't be invited back, after the complaints.
I doubt the slots like that pay very much but I imagine if he was capable of acting professionally, they would keep coming his way, and help to pay the bills. And out of that, making a name for being reliable, it could be a reasonably steady source of income.

He couldn't even be in the audience at Dancing on Ice without making a show of himself, and then pretends to think that he could potentially be a presenter on it. I think they would ask me before they would ask him. 🤣

I presume nobody casting for theatre wants him either, once they see his behaviour and all the imaginary sickness.
Tbh, he is very lucky to have got the job with TFM and he should try to prove himself with it. Of course he won't.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I barely have any pity left to give but what a sad life. Always chasing what is more than likely to be unobtainable because he’s not got any talent. Imagine spending your life trying to appeal to people via Instagram. I think it’s very sad and a very miserable way to live. That said he’s a total prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t you be shitting yourself if this is your only job for the next 6 ish months? What will he live off when he’s of retirement age. This perpetual need to announce his work day just pisses me right off, I go 5 days week48 weeks of the year without telling my followers 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s barely shared this or the tickets for his MMA either but has already shared the link for his one appearance on the LW tour 🙄 You’d think he’d put the purchase info on his linktree cos there’s duck all else on there 😂 I don’t think he wants more theatre work. He’s only doing this cos he can’t get the TV gig he thinks he deserves. He doesn’t seem to comprehend that by coming across like he does on Insta (lazy, workshy, self entitled, attention seeking 😊) people aren’t going to want to work with him for more than 5 minutes at a time, a few times a year at most 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he realised yesterday that no one gives a tit who he is.In his others small parts where lots of young staff where maybe were slightly impressed with his million bots.Going for lunch billy no maté yesterday 🤣I honestly think people see him for the annoying prick we see daily.He hates any kind of work and since January has done nothing to earn a real living.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he realised yesterday that no one gives a tit who he is.In his others small parts where lots of young staff where maybe were slightly impressed with his million bots.Going for lunch billy no maté yesterday 🤣I honestly think people see him for the annoying prick we see daily.He hates any kind of work and since January has done nothing to earn a real living.
He's probably tit his hook when he realised they are professional actors and he isn't.
They don't give a tramps cock what crappy reality show he's won.
I could see him being sacked if he can't pull his weight and behave like a professional.
You're a bleeping nobody, Fakey...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s not sharing his list of things to do today!
Ah ha, I found it :
Be a bleep
Stay a bleep
Forever a bleep
Mums a bleep
Sounds about spot on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jesus Christ Zelda’s on one today, what a load of tit!! 6 stories in before she mentions the soaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon everyone …

duck he’s such a predictable bleep isn’t he. As Princess said above, he doesn’t want theatre work or PANTO - he’s desperate to be on TV. DESPERATE. The fact he wanks himself into oblivion over a 2 min competition VT is just bizarre.

Hey PANTO BOY 👋 I can assure you no casting director is going to see you badly presenting a 90 sec segment at 9.15 on Lorraine & think “WOW, he’s presenting material” NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Let me tell you why, it’s a set script but it’s also how you interpret the material & how you deliver it - Lawler is good at this, she can add personality into it (it’s slightly exaggerated but that’s what is needed in this short VTS) but that is NOT PRESENTING, that’s just delivering a piece to camera.

The only times PANTO BOY has “presented” it’s been absolutely bleeping DOGSHITE, and I am being generous : the Soccer Aid thing was beyond amateur (cringing), the one I think in Manchester at night (when Sophie went) was even worse, sooo bad. These weren’t TV GIGS, so to call himself a presenter is a stretch at best.

He isn’t an actor, he’s not a trained theatre actor, he’s not a performer (he’s a bleeping CLOWN, so he is a form of performer) he isn’t a presenter, he’s an ex reality star with a mediocre voice (being generous) who has managed to stretch his 5 mins into 10. He truly sees himself as a STAR, he’s got an ego - the humility bullshit (GET TO duck PANTO BOY, you are not humble - your ego is thirsty as duck. This attempt at humility is embarrassing) is laughable.
He’s just an insufferable bleep, isn’t he.

Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
In the 2 weeks Flaps has been away, he’s been to the gym, Sat in scummy water, visited his mum and worked at reading a script and dressing up as a dino.

Jesus Christ that’s embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.