Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry and please don’t shout at me if this has been discussed but I’m currently at Butlins and he’s in the Masked Singer 😂 he even talks about how desperate for money he is.

Again apologise as I don’t read his thread but my boyfriend went ‘who????’ When he was unmasked and I was like ooh he has a tattle thread 😂
Welcome and thank you for the update 😀
You should read the wiki it's way more entertaining than the trauma you've just been through 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome and thank you for the update 😀
You should read the wiki it's way more entertaining than the trauma you've just been through 🤣
It’s so tempting but the threads I currently have are legit a full time job 😂…I’m not saying no though. I may hang around

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry didn’t get any footage as they say before it starts you’re not allowed and I didn’t think it would be if interest anyway 😂. Yeah dressed as a baby Dino. To be fair he came across ok in the chat bit after, he didn’t win. The pug astronaut did, who was some guy I didn’t know at all. It was only because I know he has a thread here that I took his chat with a pinch of salt. He talked about his upcoming full Monty gig and said how he’ll do anything for money, which my boyfriend was like far play 🙄😂
Brill ! Tea from lalaaaa , who is " on the scene" 😃😃😎

Baby ra-ra and " I'll do anything for money"

This is what we tattlers need 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure what info is out or who has reported what but thought I’d clarify the baby Dino costume was pretty much all egg 😂 was an egg for body then legs and a Dino head so once he took the Dino head off he was just an egg. Which he did recognise when he was saying he’d do anything for money. Said ‘I’m currently stood here as an egg’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry didn’t get any footage as they say before it starts you’re not allowed and I didn’t think it would be if interest anyway 😂. Yeah dressed as a baby Dino. To be fair he came across ok in the chat bit after, he didn’t win. The pug astronaut did, who was some guy I didn’t know at all. It was only because I know he has a thread here that I took his chat with a pinch of salt. He talked about his upcoming full Monty gig and said how he’ll do anything for money, which my boyfriend was like far play 🙄😂
Thanks for updating us 😊 I’m on a few threads on here but Fakey Jakeys is definitely the friendliest so welcome and stick around if you have the time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure what info is out or who has reported what but thought I’d clarify the baby Dino costume was pretty much all egg 😂 was an egg for body then legs and a Dino head so once he took the Dino head off he was just an egg. Which he did recognise when he was saying he’d do anything for money. Said ‘I’m currently stood here as an egg’
He left his wife on their actual wedding night to go and do a gig somewhere. He really will do anything for money 😂

• Haha
Hahahahahaaa, dead 😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funniest thing is that costume was used for the arena tours but he’s the first ‘man’ to wear it and at a holiday camp. All the singers wearing it on the tours singing Adele were female 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I right in thinking that he's sprained his thumb! What a sad, boring numpty! He has reached the absolutely highest point of ridiculous!
😝😝😝😝😝It’s from holding his phone 24/7 and holding down the record button, just shows u C he is the epitome of a social media addict

hope his gangrene septic thumb falls off 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic but the funniest thing about booking and watching the masked singer at Butlins is we didn’t know it was going to be ‘celebs’ so we sat down in our seats and had a good laugh about how it was going to be ‘Sharon from HR’ ‘Tim from Reception’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#79 face like a scrotum, hair like an iced gem, how long until he mentions dead rellies again?

Thanks redball00n for the iced gem reference. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
According to the Butlins website Masked Singer was only on Tuesday this week at Bognor Regis that’s a couple of hours at least from London how late is Masked Singer on? How could he guarantee getting there?

Reactions: 13
He'll do anything for money as long as it doesn't involve full time work or being at home and present with the family!🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 17/08/23

Yet another cringe reel in the hobbit hole dressing room. What an utter head! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.