Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie McGee on loose women

“ living with grief and moving on “

see Jake many people can go on loose women for grief 😂😂 they won’t keep using you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They just showed Prickenden on LW from Legoland which he recorded the other week. They seem to use him for pre records. I can just imagine what he would be like if he is sent to some amazing location and he is shown Live, his head will explode. I don’t think they want to use him for that though.
Another potential avatar right there. 😁
57BFDDD7-3EAB-495D-9CA5-2EC06EE10BC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sophie has taken Fred shopping and for lunch must be maintenance payment day wonder where the goblin is?

• Haha
View attachment 2106825
I just did a quick search of Freddie’s dad and found this…….Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker she’s married to it’s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I don’t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

View attachment 2106838
Also how much do him and Fred look alike?!
Mmmmmmm , lovely 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2106825
I just did a quick search of Freddie’s dad and found this…….Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker she’s married to it’s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I don’t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

View attachment 2106838
Clout chaser Sophie really fucked up by going from her hottie Ex to Bellend Prickenden!

• Haha
Another potential avatar right there. 😁View attachment 2106867
He looks like Max Headroom if you got him off wish ....
---
Another potential avatar right there. 😁View attachment 2106867
He looks like Max Headroom if you got him off wish ....
---
Sophie has taken Fred shopping and for lunch must be maintenance payment day wonder where the goblin is?
Sat outside in the garden with his fishing rod

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can she not just spent a day with her son without showing everyone.No one gives a tit what you have bought as I’m sure the post will be full of links.Thirsty desperate sad pair of losers who have to document their entire life for content😡

Reactions: 22
Lewis Capaldi has been sharing people who have covered his new song didn't bother sharing knobhead though bet carrot dick is fuming 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m in a very happy relationship but with Freddie’s dad, I would 😂😍

also why’s she taking Fred’s out? Is he not back at school today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m in a very happy relationship but with Freddie’s dad, I would 😂😍

also why’s she taking Fred’s out? Is he not back at school today?
She said his last day of and Leo will be in nursery but of course has to film to show her bots she spent some time with Fred.

Looks like he was busy over the weekend. Another radio interview about the dead rellies 🙄
Omg he is pathetic isn't he. The bleeping grim reaper strikes again. Sad bastard. He will do anything to try and be relevant and by anything I mean constantly bringing up the dead. It's all he's got to talk about. Events that happened over ten years ago. Get over it baldy , concentrate on the living. You know the family you're never with because your off talking about the dead or wrestling boys . bleeping freak

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 2106825

View attachment 2106838
That’s really sad. She was naturally pretty before she started messing about with her face. A bit of weight looks good on her.
He’s not my cuppa tea but he’s definitely better looking than carrot pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg he is pathetic isn't he. The bleeping grim reaper strikes again. Sad bastard. He will do anything to try and be relevant and by anything I mean constantly bringing up the dead. It's all he's got to talk about. Events that happened over ten years ago. Get over it baldy , concentrate on the living. You know the family you're never with because your off talking about the dead or wrestling boys . bleeping freak
It's all he has going for him cause the dead can't talk back and tell him what a shambles his life is or cop on you big tool or put your phone away and enjoy your family life and the list goes on

• Heart
I'm 60 and wouldn't be caught dead in there. Open the door and it stinks of incontinence, mothballs and Werther's originals...
Yep, me too! I find him incredibly inconsistent, insincere and if he pulls off the London Marathon on mind over matter then he’s incredibly disillusioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Freddie looks like he's holding my weed grinder! 😂

329778405_1363055534257414_87818202536263297_n.jpg

---
Yeah nice one Flapz, you just let him skateboard in a shop near the breakables!

I would have kicked them out!

341357992_227531959927387_5833472900848653435_n.jpg

341533095_952813329403018_6251225993089957158_n.jpg
341782979_696079695627204_7036999345625334309_n.jpg

---
witch be trippin'!

341533160_3555466198023195_6247552372602668249_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
“I’ll share what we got later on my stories”, er, honestly? Can you just not?! No one NO ONE is even remotely interested in what you have just bought! Ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.