Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 GUYS.........................Hello duck off get down the shops you lazy cunts that food looks tit..jmo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen his story on the Marathon. What a head. So he’s basically saying as long as you think you can run 26 miles you can 🙄. I’m telling you straight there’s absolutely no way I could run 26 miles by using the power of my mind or anything else 😂 He’s now over £5,000 on his go fund me page. Imagine if he’d bothered to promote it properly how much nearer his target he’d be 🤷🏻‍♀️ Funny how he’s happy telling everyone that he’s wearing a huge costume for the marathon but doesn’t ever mention he’s been wearing a huge costume at Butlins for a while now 🤭 I bet Polly is working frantically BTS for either a LW or Lorraine appearance this week to speak about the marathon and his brother 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a idiot sunglasses at 6.30am and no wonder he’s not back on Twitter as can see him talking about the marathon this week on tv.
63546604-B5D3-449C-96A3-25E6381A3F55.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a idiot sunglasses at 6.30am and no wonder he’s not back on Twitter as can see him talking about the marathon this week on tv.View attachment 2106311
London Bound. I would hope he’s not going on TV or an audition looking like that. Maybe he’s going to sign the contract for the part he apparently got the other week 🙄😂
More likely he’s going for his ‘bone’ costume fitting 😂

• Haha
Look at the bleeping state of him thinks he is so cool and stylish when he actually looks like a dick! What do we reckon then fakeys? Loose Women?

Reactions: 20
It's not like he gets out of bed at 6.30 to look after his own child, or gets him ready for the day or gets up for work every day. He is so lazy and unmotivated unless it's to meet his own selfish needs.

• Heart
It's not like he gets out of bed at 6.30 to look after his own child, or gets him ready for the day or gets up for work every day. He is so lazy and unmotivated unless it's to meet his own selfish needs.
and half the time he’s not even there 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t stop in London last night rather than travelling today. Obviously whatever he’s doing there, there is no budget for accomodation 😉

Wen Jake says London bound it’s usually loose women or some ITV shlit daytime TV 😂😂
using his dead brother again for work ….. utter freak he is .

can bro not afford a hotel last night for his big appearance 🤣🤣🤣

TRAGIC
---
and half the time he’s not even there 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t stop in London last night rather than travelling today. Obviously whatever he’s doing there, there is no budget for accomodation 😉
He’s to irrelevant for accommodations 🤣
they pay him the minimum because he’s desperate and cheap ….
polly will have begged him to be on daytime tv again …… seriously a five second appearance every three to six weeks is hardly paying the mortgage ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 What a bleep dressed like that 😆....duck those gummies work quick....what a load of old shite must think we are thick like him....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
does he genuinely not feel embarrassed and ashamed that the only way to get on TV a is to use his dead relatives …
All he goes on daytime tv for is to talk about his dead brother and dad ….. unlike other z listers he doesn’t talk about a film he’s appearing in or a soap he’s landed a role in or anything intresting …… it’s literally just his dead relatives …

• Heart
Those sunglasses are bleeping awful - they not only look bent but barely cover the end of his eyes! 🙄😂 There's so much I want to comment on but when I see him I think think "oh duck off" 🖕 and roll my eyes into my left shoe. 😑😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see the Gucci backpack has made an appearance for his London outing 😂 Love to know what the job is with him dressed like that. Hardly makes a good impression wearing an old man’s white vest and a granny’s cardigan. I wonder if he’s wearing his go to beige trousers as well 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he's at Canonbury Road which is Highbury/Islington looking like a right twit!

Only he could film himself on a tube. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand him! He’s getting worse and worse!

That fashion reel 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m sorry but when he said he was dressing in a costume for the marathon I thought he meant something that would really hinder him running. I don’t think that costume he’s actually wearing is a big enough excuse to not finish.
---
Someone swollowed a few too many gummies this morning with his positivity 🤮🤮
Obviously got a TV appearance cos he’s always the happiest guy alive when he gets his 5 mins on loose women. Sad fucker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.