Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatโ€™s 5 minutes of my life I wonโ€™t get back watching her shopping hauls from today ๐Ÿ˜ด Iโ€™ll put money on it that sheโ€™ll say people wanted her to link the H&M bits so she can get her daily aff links in ๐Ÿ™„ and sheโ€™s sharing her reel from yesterday yet again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really is a massive wanker constantly buying himself new clothes while his wife is shopping for the kids from the cheapy shops bet the suit he bought especially for one evening didn't come from Primark guarantee aswell he went home today and went to bed as he was up soooo early then it will be off to the gym and home once the kids are in bed to a meal cooked by Dopey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really is a massive wanker constantly buying himself new clothes while his wife is shopping for the kids from the cheapy shops bet the suit he bought especially for one evening didn't come from Primark guarantee aswell he went home today and went to bed as he was up soooo early then it will be off to the gym and home once the kids are in bed to a meal cooked by Dopey
He is but then so is she. She may have bought Primark for herself today but then next breath sheโ€™s showing off ยฃ200 sweatshirts and ยฃ900 trainers. Theyโ€™ll both always put their needs for materialistic things before anything or anyone. You only need to look at how grotty their house is to see that ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Freddie looks like he's holding my weed grinder! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2107135
---
Yeah nice one Flapz, you just let him skateboard in a shop near the breakables!

I would have kicked them out!

View attachment 2107138
View attachment 2107139
View attachment 2107140
View attachment 2107141View attachment 2107142
---
witch be trippin'!

View attachment 2107146
Didnโ€™t buy him much lโ€ฆ my sons same age as Freddie and he likes jd and all the clothes the kids wear at school . Definitely child maintenance day ๐Ÿคฃ
---
He is but then so is she. She may have bought Primark for herself today but then next breath sheโ€™s showing off ยฃ200 sweatshirts and ยฃ900 trainers. Theyโ€™ll both always put their needs for materialistic things before anything or anyone. You only need to look at how grotty their house is to see that ๐Ÿ™„
To be fair the little designer they do show off is all what they have had years . Most of it fake aswell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen Greg Shepherds stories from yesterday. Staying at exactly the same resort as F&F did and like with Sam & Zara the differences between their stays are huge. Can anyone spot the difference just between these photos ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll give you a clue ๐Ÿ˜‚ One are wearing life jackets and actually moving. The others have no life jackets on and are sitting on it purely for a photo. Also never noticed it before but it looks like he actually took his Gucci backpack on the jet ski with him ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen Greg Shepherds stories from yesterday. Staying at exactly the same resort as F&F did and like with Sam & Zara the differences between their stays are huge. Can anyone spot the difference just between these photos ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll give you a clue ๐Ÿ˜‚ One are wearing life jackets and actually moving. The others have no life jackets on and are sitting on it purely for a photo. Also never noticed it before but it looks like he actually took his Gucci backpack on the jet ski with him ๐Ÿคฃ
He really is a thick deluded bleep.
---
View attachment 2106825
I just did a quick search of Freddieโ€™s dad and found thisโ€ฆโ€ฆ.Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker sheโ€™s married to itโ€™s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I donโ€™t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

View attachment 2106838
Also how much do him and Fred look alike?!
He's got gorgeous eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Freddie looks like he's holding my weed grinder! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2107135
---
Yeah nice one Flapz, you just let him skateboard in a shop near the breakables!

I would have kicked them out!

View attachment 2107138
View attachment 2107139
View attachment 2107140
View attachment 2107141View attachment 2107142
---
witch be trippin'!

View attachment 2107146
Bellend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 90% of your auditions come to nothing as well, keep that little phrase in your head you cretinous pillock

• Haha
  • Heart
What a total creep canโ€™t even pretend to play with the kids god heโ€™s such a prize prick.๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
67401BC2-4D60-4432-ABEC-5BDA2D4AD4CA.jpeg
8D0BC7D2-711E-4A3E-964D-B577F22803D8.jpeg

• Sick
Sitting in just your pants with your kid on your lap is WEIRD!! Put some clothes on!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
๐Ÿ” That backpack was probably carrying the stolen food off the breakfast buffet ๐Ÿ˜‹.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Great to catch up on this thread with you Fakeys! Having a minute's breather from the Talia and Aaron thread- such a different vibe over here! ๐Ÿ˜

I see some of you are over there too ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป It can get quite savage on that thread so it's always nice to come back and catch up on the rinse and repeat of this skint, jobless, donkey-toothed knobhead ๐Ÿคฃ

PS: Sorry to derail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Great to catch up on this thread with you Fakeys! Having a minute's breather from the Talia and Aaron thread- such a different vibe over here! ๐Ÿ˜

I see some of you are over there too ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป It can get quite savage on that thread so it's always nice to come back and catch up on the rinse and repeat of this skint, jobless, donkey-toothed knobhead ๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€™s been crazy on there this weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad to be back at home with my fakeys โค

Also Jake pls put clothes on fed up of seeing your moobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sheโ€™s a bad egg, I can only dip in and out of that thread, as it pains me to see her not give a duck about Oakley ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.