Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the bleeping WiFi router in the middle of the floor? And laughing NikNak throwing that cactus thing over? No wonder the kid is so unruly! 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
" DAD ! DAD! ARE YOU THERE DAD????
BRO!! BRO!!! IS THAT YOU??????

-Blithe-Spirit-margaret-rutherford-20005644-290-210.jpg

" DAD? BRO? ARE YOU THERE?..."

****** rustling sound*****

toffee-crisp-chocolate-bar-london-uk-october-th-unopened-manufactured-nestle-pictured-over-pla...jpg

***** Toffee Crisp wrapper comes floating down from the ceiling ......******

" IS THAT YOU, DAD?"

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for always providing the posts and reels Crazy! That one makes my skin crawl it is so obviously done on purpose i mean who lies on their back to film their child? He knows though the comments he will get if it looks like he's got a stiffy i saw some of the comments on his fashion reel yesterday 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thank you for always providing the posts and reels Crazy! That one makes my skin crawl it is so obviously done on purpose i mean who lies on their back to film their child? He knows though the comments he will get if it looks like he's got a stiffy i saw some of the comments on his fashion reel yesterday 🤢
Oh come on to be fair that’s highly unlikely

unless you have a telescope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tou-pee or not Tou-pee that is the question - I bet his appointment in London today was with the Rug Doctor 👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲
Also that 💩 filter has given himself he has a two toned coloured face minus his nostrils - the wanker cannot even photoshop his photos properly you would think by now he would be a bloody expert with the amount of pictures he has doctored over the years

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do they have a picture of Kate Moss in their bathroom? How random!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just caught up and seen he’s cut his ‘hair’ off. What’s the betting he’ll say it’s because he’s been thinking about his brother because of Sunday. Notice he’s not gone completely bald though (like his avatar 😉) I wonder why not 😂😂😂 No way has he just cut it cos he felt like it. They’ll be an attention seeking reason behind it somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So he went all the way to London for a buzz cut??! Must think we are all thick. Clearly went to get the glue on syrup replaced. The hairline looks less vampire like.

He’s so vain he’s worried that the bone costume at the marathon would ruin his old hair style so he’s decided to go for a shaved length glue on system.
The old syrup was so stale and old that he could even rest the sunglasses on it 😎 looking good Fakey!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So just read his interview about MMA with Talksport. This is when you know someone hasn’t got good management/publicist guiding them on saying the right things. What sort of idiot says publicly in an interview, that as long as you think and believe you can run 26 miles, you can 🙄 How many people has he insulted saying this. Basically the thousands of people that train hard for months on end (whilst working full time I might add) according to this bleep didn’t need to cos as long as they use their mind they’ll be fine 🤦🏻‍♀️. Imagine admitting you’ve given up marathon training for your charity because you’re training for a pay day for yourself instead. What a 🛎🔚

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
More of a lurker but has he duck cut his hair. If he had it would have been filmed and uploaded to insta. He can't breath without sharing it to his stories. Blatantly just swapped wigs. Probably scared someone would tug it off when he's rolling around wrestling men instead of getting a job or parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.