Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Flappy has shared his ad and asked people to show his 1st ‘fashion’ reel some love 🤢 please don’t let this mean there’s going to be more than one 🤯 Hers are bad enough but with him joining in as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even worse thought. What if they start doing couple fashion reels 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Both tragic 😂😂🤣

only happy when he’s on daytime TV and positive 🤣🤣 yes Jake will be six weeks again till your next appearanne you daft twit … also stop talking about the dead and let’s see if you get your five min slots them …

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well it's not Loose Women their guest today is Debbie McGee surely he isnt going to appear on tv looking like that anyway a bleeping white vest and a lilac cardigan and a fake gucci backpack 🤢 literally bo style sense whatsoever also am i the only nosey cow who wants to know what went down with him and Chris? Haven't seen them together in months!

Reactions: 20
probably meeting polly parrot about potential work or gone for a job interview he always does that positive quotes when he has an interview 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and half the time he’s not even there 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t stop in London last night rather than travelling today. Obviously whatever he’s doing there, there is no budget for accomodation 😉
Well even the Travelodge and Premier Inn prices in London aren’t that low. If he could afford it he would have stayed over to get some Parrot or man action😀. He isn’t a priority booking or the TV shows would be paying his hotel bill😂😂.

• Haha
I reckon it’s an audition or interview today. He’s normally bragging by now if he’s appearing on TV for 2 minutes. Unless he was being truthful about that call back a few weeks ago and he’s started rehearsing for something today? I did think originally what could he be doing in a professional capacity because of how he’s dressed so badly and then I remembered he always dresses badly wherever/whatever he’s doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but when he said he was dressing in a costume for the marathon I thought he meant something that would really hinder him running. I don’t think that costume he’s actually wearing is a big enough excuse to not finish.
---
I thought it would be quite a cumbersome costume so I googled, and he really can’t use it as an excuse not to finish!

Attachments

• Haha
Audi
Look at the bleeping state of him thinks he is so cool and stylish when he actually looks like a dick! What do we reckon then fakeys? Loose Women?
Auditioning for Hedwig and the angry itch ..(Google it!)...
---
I know that I relentlessly rip the piss out of this twit, but I'd genuinely like to sit down and discuss with him why he constantly brings up the deaths of his dad and brother, and his obsessive need for constant validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well it's not Loose Women their guest today is Debbie McGee surely he isnt going to appear on tv looking like that anyway a bleeping white vest and a lilac cardigan and a fake gucci backpack 🤢 literally bo style sense whatsoever also am i the only nosey cow who wants to know what went down with him and Chris? Haven't seen them together in months!
He probably tried to get in Chris’s boxers😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
and half the time he’s not even there 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t stop in London last night rather than travelling today. Obviously whatever he’s doing there, there is no budget for accomodation 😉
Not even in the staff quarters of a hotel, as he claimed one time 😁

• Haha
Well even the Travelodge and Premier Inn prices in London aren’t that low. If he could afford it he would have stayed over to get some Parrot or man action😀. He isn’t a priority booking or the TV shows would be paying his hotel bill😂😂.
" parrot or man action" 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
5BF5DA55-5873-4100-A927-9B7E19D9E08D.jpeg

I just did a quick search of Freddie’s dad and found this…….Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker she’s married to it’s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I don’t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

669000CE-E09C-442B-9562-31C1F1425D30.jpeg

Also how much do him and Fred look alike?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2106825
I just did a quick search of Freddie’s dad and found this…….Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker she’s married to it’s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I don’t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

View attachment 2106838
Also how much do him and Fred look alike?!
He is proper fit. Jake is nowhere near his league . Sophie has downgraded massively

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.