Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely anything and i mean anything for attention/engagement dick has gone and cut his hair off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2106825
I just did a quick search of Freddie’s dad and found this…….Sophie was so pretty. Imagine paying all that money to have things done to your face and you go from looking like that to looking like Lord Farquad/Quagmire/a bloke. As for that wanker she’s married to it’s quite obvious he has completely sucked the life out of her. I don’t feel sorry for her though, you make your bed, you lie in it.

View attachment 2106838
Also how much do him and Fred look alike?!
Wow she doesn't even look like the same person!

Reactions: 15
Look who has a new syrup?! 😬
A cheaper syrup then! 😂😂
---
Put some bloody clothes on you freak. 🤢

341736623_238495538734662_2895301736280768379_n.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He actually needs some sort of help now i mean seriously who sits there thinkimg right i've got no content what can i do next for attention i know i will cut my hair off it is not normal behaviour and it's getting worse! Who noticed aswell when he was lying on the floor filming Spud he made it look like he had an erection under his shorts that is just sick but that is how desperate he is

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He actually needs some sort of help now i mean seriously who sits there thinkimg right i've got no content what can i do next for attention i know i will cut my hair off it is not normal behaviour and it's getting worse! Who noticed aswell when he was lying on the floor filming Spud he made it look like he had an erection under his shorts that is just sick but that is how desperate he is
🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Just bleeping stop it Flapz!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.