Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just read his interview about MMA with Talksport. This is when you know someone hasn’t got good management/publicist guiding them on saying the right things. What sort of idiot says publicly in an interview, that as long as you think and believe you can run 26 miles, you can 🙄 How many people has he insulted saying this. Basically the thousands of people that train hard for months on end (whilst working full time I might add) according to this bleep didn’t need to cos as long as they use their mind they’ll be fine 🤦🏻‍♀️. Imagine admitting you’ve given up marathon training for your charity because you’re training for a pay day for yourself instead. What a 🛎🔚
What an insult to all those marathon runners That train endless hours!! I can no longer run and I hate it. I miss it each and every day. He has not thought this through and I hope there’s a backlash!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What an insult to all those marathon runners That train endless hours!! I can no longer run and I hate it. I miss it each and every day. He has not thought this through and I hope there’s a backlash!
I know 😡 the minute I read it I thought what an absolute tosser. This is what happens when you don’t have proper management that proof read and agree to what’s said in an interview before it goes out. What the duck he pays both a management company and a publicist for god only knows. Imagine if he said this in a TV interview 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
More of a lurker but has he duck cut his hair. If he had it would have been filmed and uploaded to insta. He can't breath without sharing it to his stories. Blatantly just swapped wigs. Probably scared someone would tug it off when he's rolling around wrestling men instead of getting a job or parenting.
I'm surprised he doesn't film himself having a 💩 every morning tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh well bleeping hell I should of just thought I could run it and saved the blisters the tears and the weekends away from my kids training WHAT A MASSIVE bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So he’s admitted to stopping running 🤢 He barely did any to start with! What an absolute shambles, are Sarcoma genuinely happy with their A list celebrity ambassadors admitting he cba to train for the marathon!

He comes out with some right shite. You don’t need to train for a marathon as long as you tell yourself you can do it! Last week he was saying if you’re depressed still enjoy life in that moment 😂

He’s a disgrace, you just know the excuses that are going to happen on Sunday, ah damaged my foot, hurt my ankle etc otherwise I would have finished. The costume definitely hindered me being able to finish. What a massive head!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure everybody is right that he isn't prepared for the marathon. I haven't watched any of his recent stories or hers as I'm sick to death of the same old crap. Anyway, my money is on that he has secretly been training and will complete the marathon in a reasonable time. The only reason I'm saying this is cos Kate Lawler did the same last year. She only showed a few videos of her doing training and made a song and dance about not being prepared but was talking tit as did it in quite an impressive time. In fairness to her she documented the marathon on video, as did her hubbie, so raised a lot more money on the day. Perhaps this is what Fakey has in mind after all he isn't original in anything he does!

Reactions: 19
He’s not getting paid so no reason for the twit to put any effort in whatsoever.Both so desperately trying and failing to earn a living doing duck all.Leo can hardly string a sentence together but both so shallow and thirsty for attention they don’t care.Her stupid post with a Starbucks coffee🙄Why does she think anyone wants to see her stood in a doorway🙄Her shopping haul yesterday lol what a load of 💩 .
---
So she’s begged for a mop grass bedside cabinets and hoping for wardrobes for free to.How about you both go get a job and buy your own.That Laura Anderson got a free trip to the Maldives now in Dubai honestly wish these free loaders would all piss off.His new job posting quotes yawn bloodly yawn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jake couldn't handle us tattlers making fun of his old syrup so yet again our performing monkey has went and got a new wig fitted. We really do get you don't we toupe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yal never be as good looking as Fred's dad with ya crappy pout and brillo pad head (whoever said that one is spot on )

• Haha
Need to stop reading tattle before I go to sleep. Had a dream last night that I was babysitting Leo. Put him in his cot in a 3 storey house. Could tell it wasn't theirs as it was an older property and nice. Plus it seemed to be near where I live which is up north not near Essex. I put him down and the little bugger climbed out, crawled along the landing and walked head first down about three flights of stairs. He was like a whippet! I couldn't catch him. Lol. I was scared he was going to land on his head but he seemed to have perfected landing safely. Very odd!
I think Fakey was in the house so not sure why I was was babysitting although we know he doesn't like being alone with his kid. Flapz turned up at some point too to criticise me for doing something despite the fact her kid had nearly come a cropper due to the lack of stair gates. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.