Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ he might get up and " do a turn" there.... dancing on the spot, or something......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good of him to give away the dress flapz is wearing too... (hanging behind him)

Can't ever let her be the star can he. Painted nails and that suit. Jesus.

Roll on daily mails onslaught

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
What the duck does he look like? There is absolutely nothing stylish about what he has on and what's with the nail varnish? See he has ( deliberately) revealed what Soph is wearing selfish wanker god forbid she have a moment

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If he doesn't come out soon I don't know what!!!

I hope they don't let him in having no shirt on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Could he look any gayer in that pink suit, fake tan and nails pained oh and no shirt πŸ€” weird cause he always has an top on πŸ˜‚πŸ’…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You just know tonight he is going to completely embarrass himself. If I was Flappy, I would be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shouldn’t they be tagging all these fake bake posts as adverts?
I just reported it to the ASA - cant screenshot
on my phone πŸ™„ but gave her full Instagram handle as well as Fake Bake, the make up artist and hair dressers tagged.

Reactions: 21
If she is planning on making this her career, she seriously needs to be thinking of cutting him loose.
He's seething wit jealousy that she's got this gig
Everything she does now, he will try to undermine her. He's a bleeping drag ...
Get rid, Soph, stand on your own, without him, but with BOTH your boys
He's just gonna drag you, and you know it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being on I’m a celeb, DOI and X factor but being invited to the NTAs by a bleeping self tan brand as your non existent wife’s plus 1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope Flapz Akimbo is properly attired down below.
You know how hot it gets in these venues if she flaps her dress skirt the warm whiff might make a few overcome & collapse ( except stephen bear or Wayne linekar if theyre there , they would perk up 😱😱😱
( jake insanely jealous)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think my nan had a pink suit like that in the 80’s…. Like I said on the previous thread not even my gay friends act as gay as he’s acting! And if I was getting glammed up my husband would be either pouring drinks or down in the bar drinking drinks 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He has no shame. He's dressed like that purely to draw attention to himself, to stand out so he gets noticed and mentioned. IMAGINE getting dolled up in a nice frock for an evening out with your man and he puts on nail varnish and a pink suit with no shirt underneath? :sick: I just keep thinking about *that* South park episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattle bingo

- photo with Chris Hughes, Fake looking lovestruck and CH looking irritated. Accompanying caption including the words "My boi" or "Love this guy "
- photo with Jacqueline Jossa with caption calling her "mate"
- wide eyed, teeth-baring desperado-expressioned photo with Shirley Ballas/Anton Du Beke with a "quip" about joining Strictly.
- photo with anyone even vaguely connected with DOI with a reminder that he won it.
- assorted photos where he's pointing at the other person
- flirting with men
- unbuttoned shirt
- McDonalds afterwards
Looks like Jac Jossa has swerved it this year. Probably saw his stories in the week and thought duck going to that and having to put up with his phone in my face all night again πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.