Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell that’s it View attachment 1647962
I mean how is Sophie actually not embarrassed? He looks gay and I mean gay and sorry if I offend but he looks GAY .
is he that desperate for attention he dressed like that with nail varnish … wonders why he can’t get work he looks pathetic

And this is how you do a BLACK TIE event... oh pleasasssseee let them bump into each other

View attachment 1648037

Also, shame doph didn't choose the black strapless number just like our DF #singlewhitefemale
That’s the thing . These pair look celeb status and amazing . How is Sophie not embarrassed at this point they both look a state and he looks absolutely pathetic it’s embarrassing 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck does he look like? There is absolutely nothing stylish about what he has on and what's with the nail varnish? See he has ( deliberately) revealed what Soph is wearing selfish wanker god forbid she have a moment
He hasn't done that by accident, it was done deliberately. Unless it's a red herring and Sophie is wearing something completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know people were saying he was copying harry styles but I actually think he’s modelling himself on Adam lambert😂 I’m surprised he didn’t have the mua putting guyliner on him🤢
He may have. Wait until the sun goes down 😂😂😂 and he takes his sunglasses off 😂 Honestly what sort of attention seeker wears sunglasses at night 🛎🔚

Already in the sun paper.....

View attachment 1648130
Please please get in the mail and let the comments be unmoderated 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well it’s fair to say after tonight’s outfit choice his career has well and truly been RIP 🪦😂

no TV production will touch him again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You also know by the end of the evening (if it takes that long) his jacket will be totally unbuttoned 🤢 honestly how can she even stand next to that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does she know in her fashion show reel that fakey has already posted her dress hung up in the background of his fabulous photo of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So obvious he just desperately wanted attention . He’s the First one to arrive he’s done that so they put him in the papers 😂😂

if he arrived half way through or after the first six people nobody would have took his picture because nobody gives a tit about him 😂

Not seen anything about him apart from first to arrive because he’s a desperate bleep 😂😂😂

no direct posts about him the sun paper is commentators on everybody arriving he just had to be first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Already in the sun paper.....

View attachment 1648130
I'm not into this whole 'looks gay' thing. He can experiment with what he wants. Pink suit, nail varnish, whatever not bothered. Loads of people do it, Harry Styles and loads of men wear nail varnish. The thing that annoys me is that he just has to have the spotlight, even from his wife. He's been taking the piss out of her all day, showed everyone her dress before she could, just the way he treats her is really neggy and I hate it. I think she looks really pretty here, the dress is nice, her hair looks fab this length and a bit darker. I doubt he's even paid her a single compliment. Arsewipe

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.