Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is defo going to be a reel made about the whole night, so everyone knows he was there😂
I bet he absolutely hates the fact we all know the only reason he’s there 🤭 and now flappy has shared it on her stories he can’t say even lie about it (he’ll still probably try though 😉). Also her being the one that’s sharing it, proves they are only there because of her. Wow wonder how his ego feels about that 😂😂😂😂 I’m sure he’ll be ok once he’s latched onto to some other z lister there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one is jealous on here Jake as we know you can’t afford it. I bet your wife is earning more than you thanks to her ADs and that’s saying something lol.
What's wrong with those clowns? Imagine being someone who uses the term YOLO? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
(Who do you think you are )So that’s the cunts comment to his wife getting her hair make up done.His disrespectful hole comments just show how jealous this stupid sad idiot is.She’s a stupid cow for putting up with this pig so have no sympathy for her either.

Well those two have got their work cut out. Pass the trowel! Fakey is going to be an embarrassment for her tonight!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Well those two have got their work cut out. Pass the trowel! Fakey is going to be an embarrassment for her tonight!
View attachment 1647910
I bet everyone in that room is thinking duck off. Never seen any of the girls getting glammed for the NTAS and their husband/partner is with them while they’re having it done. His constant thirst for attention needs seriously looking into 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think we can safely say he’s definitely going to make the Daily Fails sidebar of shame under the worst dressed list. I would actually refuse to go out with my partner in public if he was dressed like that 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jake will be desperately finding TV productions begging for work 😂😂😂

“ nobody gives me a chance “ yes Jake because your irrelevant and a beggy bleep who nobody actually likes 😂

View attachment 1647910
She looks pregnant ….

H
Tragic!!! He looks like an Oompah Loompah in a syrup!
View attachment 1647879View attachment 1647880
how bleeping tragic that your that much of a nobody you get free tickets and hotel to advertise fake bake 😂😂😂

• Haha
J

ake saying who do you think you are . The make up artist looks like she wants to say “ a nobody getting free make up “ 😂😂😂😂
He can’t even hide his jealousy, can’t stand the attention not being on him so has to try and bring her down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Well done to our @Lucyxxxx for another brilliant thread title👏🏼🤣🤣 We are not worthy👸🏼

Recap

Unemployed Fake is having a meltdown, being his usual passive aggressive self & attacking anyone who he perceives is having a dig🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s all bantz mate, no need to lose your head😉 Him & flappy constantly having sly digs about comments made to them, see if they’re still smart arses when the followers have deserted them & they’re signing on😡 DWP Colchester will have their work cut out for them when he lists all his previous jobs seeing as he’s such a hard worker🙄 Since returning from Dubai their showing of forgotten Fred has gone into overdrive😡 but yet they did nothing wrong🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Fake is holding a live with the Speakmans to discuss health anxiety, seeing as he’s such a fountain of knowledge due to it being one of his many ailments🤬 Still his usual desperate, beggy self🤢 He will use any means to avoid getting a real job. Buckle up fakeys because I think their red carpet appearance tonight at the NTA’s & the live tomorrow is going to be tattle gold🙏🏼🤣

As always tattle says jump, fake says how high🙌🏼
As always a great recap Jac. Congratulations to Lucy for the new thread title. 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s only wearing the bleeping pink suit with no shirt underneath by the looks of it 🤢😂😂😂 and bleeping sunglasses 🤦🏻‍♀️
He will do ANYTHING to get in the papers even if it’s for all the wrong reasons. It’s black tie you bleep. Clue is in the name

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He can’t even hide his jealousy, can’t stand the attention not being on him so has to try and bring her down.
He really is a bleep I don’t like Sophie at all but why not leave her to have some pamper time . He always has to be attention seeking . He will be manic tonight that’s why he’s gone dressed like that for attention hes pathetic 😂

• Heart
Jake will be desperately finding TV productions begging for work 😂😂😂

“ nobody gives me a chance “ yes Jake because your irrelevant and a beggy bleep who nobody actually likes 😂

She looks pregnant ….

H

how bleeping tragic that your that much of a nobody you get free tickets and hotel to advertise fake bake 😂😂😂
Not being funny but who is going to take him seriously dressed like that. At least all the TV execs will be able to see him coming and make a hasty exit 😉

He will do ANYTHING to get in the papers even if it’s for all the wrong reasons. It’s black tie you bleep. Clue is in the name
Wouldn’t it be funny if he was refused entry 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He really is a bleep I don’t like Sophie at all but why not leave her to have some pamper time . He always has to be attention seeking . He will be manic tonight that’s why he’s gone dressed like that for attention hes pathetic 😂
Same, I’m really not a fan of hers but he really is a nasty little man. I hope she is earning more than him at the moment and starts to think about whether she actually needs him anymore.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.