Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck does he look like? There is absolutely nothing stylish about what he has on and what's with the nail varnish? See he has ( deliberately) revealed what Soph is wearing selfish wanker god forbid she have a moment
FFS, he’s making me feel sorry for her tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A tenner says he's got no socks on! Wonder if the Gucci loafers are making an appearance?

Gotta get your money's worth, mate!*

* copyright Jake Quickenden, Dubai 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
🐔I thought Halloween was at the end of the month :oops::oops::oops:....what a bleeping state....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would laugh so hard if they refused him entry but flaps went in anyways. Her GBF needs to run out of that closet around about now, what a friggin mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And this is how you do a BLACK TIE event... oh pleasasssseee let them bump into each other

Screenshot_20221013-174609_Instagram.jpg

Also, shame doph didn't choose the black strapless number just like our DF #singlewhitefemale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm calling fakey bingo....

He's put THAT suit and no tie on to be stopped and refused entry. Argy bargy, she gets in.
Loads of photos, sidebar of shame, and this morning comments about it.
Publicity, darling, publicity....

Next thread suggestion...
Jake Quickenden #40.....in off the pink ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely chanelling Harry Styles. Difference is, HS' pink suit was Gucci.

I can't bleeping abide men mincing about in nail varnish and women's clothes at all but HS is in his twenties, not a haggard married man in his mid 30's with a family. Bet Fred will get the piss taken out of him something rotten at school for his stepdad parading around like this, more so than he does already anyway.

I haven't felt this much embarassment for him since he was humping the beach earlier this year to that Lizzo song.

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my bleeping god🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute bleep he looks, that suit is🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It's a posh event you wanker, get a black tux on! He is definitely aiming to be in the DM sidebar of shame with that getup on😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do Fake Bake get them decent seats in the stalls or will they be allocated the basic ones in the balcony or something? Yes, they've provided tickets, a hotel and am MUA/hairdresser, but what are they going to do in between? Try crawling up to actual celebs all night? Will they even be invited to any after parties? They'll look stupid pretending to be important. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do Fake Bake get them decent seats in the stalls or will they be allocated the basic ones in the balcony or something? Yes, they've provided tickets, a hotel and am MUA/hairdresser, but what are they going to do in between? Try crawling up to actual celebs all night? Will they even be invited to any after parties? They'll look stupid pretending to be important. 😂
They normally have a box up at the top of the arena. They won’t be on the main floor of the arena where all the proper celebs are and I’m not even sure if they all go to the same afterparty? He’ll find an excuse to go wandering hoping to bump into an actual celeb he can get a selfie with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They normally have a box up at the top of the arena. They won’t be on the main floor of the arena where all the proper celebs are and I’m not even sure if they all go to the same afterparty? He’ll find an excuse to go wandering hoping to bump into an actual celeb he can get a selfie with 😂
So that box is for the other people FB has given tickets to, then? Oh yeh, he'll get in the main after-party, pretending to join someone else, unless the bouncers don't recognise him or just won't let him in as he's not actually been invited by the NTA people, just though a tanning company. 😂

• Haha
Love the fact lots of us voted the pink to take the piss and pound shop stars in your eyes George Micheal bleeping wore it haha.Love George so shouldn’t put that bleep in the same sentence.He looks a total twit and I’m loving it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jake's NTA look ...
images (21).jpeg

Love the fact lots of us voted the pink to take the piss and pound shop stars in your eyes George Micheal bleeping wore it haha.Love George so shouldn’t put that bleep in the same sentence.He looks a total twit and I’m loving it 😂😂
I thought that ..he's so bleeping stupid he doesn't realise we were taking the piss .....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sum of those dresses were questionable #trailertrash hope she does stick with the black one. Not the pink monstrosity- she just talks weirdly, mouth moves than what she says. Socially awkward as well. Tbh who wudnt be with that idiot taking the limelight. Will dine out on this for days, he will think he’s made it to the big time. #AsIf

He will be pushing thru to the queue jumping Holly & Phil to say 👋🏼 & the security ppl pushing him back. He’s such a loser-

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.