Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said she’s in Manchester Tues & Weds this week and he’s in Aberdeen Thurs, Fri & Sat. I wonder who is looking after Spud because there’s no way he’s going to solo parent for two days and manage to get himself ready for his ‘work’ trip at the weekend. They’ve obviously had to come back from Zeldas cos of Fred being at school but maybe they’ve left spud there? He’s going to be riddled with anxiety this week if Flappy gets some attention (and work) from her trip to Manchester 🤭
Nanny QVC lumbered with Warwick again no doubt. 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at making the new thread and this title is the winner, will it be ok or should I censor? I saw that they Stacey Solomon one got reported and removed and I didn’t think it was that bad so may not be the best judge of what’s appropriate 😂
Forget it was ever made and pick one of mine instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.