Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wodge887

Im going to raise my head here. I think Sophie looked absolutely gorgeous last night she got the memo. I actually liked that the dress wasn’t a super expensive one & she looked lovely in it. I think Fake Bake will be pleased they gave her a free ticket. Just a shame she took Jake who looked like a walking haemorrhoid in a pair of boots hed nicked off a homeless person.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Well done to our @Lucyxxxx for another brilliant thread title👏🏼🤣🤣 We are not worthy👸🏼

Recap

Unemployed Fake is having a meltdown, being his usual passive aggressive self & attacking anyone who he perceives is having a dig🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s all bantz mate, no need to lose your head😉 Him & flappy constantly having sly digs about comments made to them, see if they’re still smart arses when the followers have deserted them & they’re signing on😡 DWP Colchester will have their work cut out for them when he lists all his previous jobs seeing as he’s such a hard worker🙄 Since returning from Dubai their showing of forgotten Fred has gone into overdrive😡 but yet they did nothing wrong🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ Fake is holding a live with the Speakmans to discuss health anxiety, seeing as he’s such a fountain of knowledge due to it being one of his many ailments🤬 Still his usual desperate, beggy self🤢 He will use any means to avoid getting a real job. Buckle up fakeys because I think their red carpet appearance tonight at the NTA’s & the live tomorrow is going to be tattle gold🙏🏼🤣

As always tattle says jump, fake says how high🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I am a gay (a girl gay, but a gay none the less) and I can categorically say we don't want him in our gang- stay in the closet you absolute fruit! You're an embarrassing 🔔 end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What you ordered from Wish:
3BBFBCEB-DE83-47A3-91F9-A47886865652.jpeg
What you got:
897C56DA-E7BB-41AE-873D-C484A76DC85A.jpeg

These two really have no ideas of their own do they? Constantly trying to be something they’re not to appear relevant. It must be exhausting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Do not want to come across as I feel sorry for Flappy, because I don’t, she’s a selfish beggy bitch who leaves her eldest out, fucks off anywhere without both her children and the rest but last night was her night, she was the one who had got them invited and I like the fact she dressed up in something not that expensive like another Fakey mentioned earlier. She looked lovely and was dressed appropriately for the event, I really think she suits her hair dark and shorter.

However, because he could not handle that he sabotaged it by going there dressed like a vulva to try to get as much attention as possible and to take the shine off her. He cannot stand it when the attention is not on him and his true nasty vile hideous self comes out, you’re suppose to be proud of your partner, encourage them and show them off but he never does.

I do think there are some elements of control from him, he controls her and Fred. He treats Leo like a king who can do no wrong like Zelda probably did and still does with him, he is a loser, an absolute nobody and I hope his management dump him soon officially.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Tattle bingo

- photo with Chris Hughes, Fake looking lovestruck and CH looking irritated. Accompanying caption including the words "My boi" or "Love this guy "
- photo with Jacqueline Jossa with caption calling her "mate"
- wide eyed, teeth-baring desperado-expressioned photo with Shirley Ballas/Anton Du Beke with a "quip" about joining Strictly.
- photo with anyone even vaguely connected with DOI with a reminder that he won it.
- assorted photos where he's pointing at the other person
- flirting with men
- unbuttoned shirt
- McDonalds afterwards

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

#40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails 💅

Edited to add - not sure if this works. Sounds like the vulva has nails that are painted 😂 Fuck it, I’m stoned, I’ll leave it as it is 😵💫😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jaceydooley

I’m sorry but if I was getting ready for a night out and my partner was sat there painting his nails and putting eye liner on, it would give me the biggest ick 🤢 how her vagina has not sealed itself shut is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 36