Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo

- photo with Chris Hughes, Fake looking lovestruck and CH looking irritated. Accompanying caption including the words "My boi" or "Love this guy "
- photo with Jacqueline Jossa with caption calling her "mate"
- wide eyed, teeth-baring desperado-expressioned photo with Shirley Ballas/Anton Du Beke with a "quip" about joining Strictly.
- photo with anyone even vaguely connected with DOI with a reminder that he won it.
- assorted photos where he's pointing at the other person
- flirting with men
- unbuttoned shirt
- McDonalds afterwards
Make sure there's lots of pics for the blocked club!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Fake Bake are putting their guests up in hotels so he’s going to have to admit how they got invited 😂
It looks like Fake Bake are also getting their guests make up done but Sophie tried to make out she was paying for one herself by following some MUA’s , no chance would she (or Prick) pay for a MUA .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like Fake Bake are also getting their guests make up done but Sophie tried to make out she was paying for one herself by following some MUA’s , no chance would she (or Prick) pay for a MUA .
Yep. I posted this earlier that one of the muas she had started to follow was the one doing Fake Bakes glam 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is absolutely NO WAY that they spend £100 a week on food including nappies, toiletries, toilet paper etc etc for a family of four! Funny how she is now talking about the cost of living crisis although she's been bragging about the holidays. Bullshit. Don't even try to appear relatable because you're not. 🤡
View attachment 1647499
View attachment 1647500
View attachment 1647501
View attachment 1647502

No they haven't. 😒
But they eat hello fresh and shop at sainsburys? Boils my piss that Tesco still pay them even though they don’t even shop there and numerous times have shown it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely hilarious. She has folded over the receipt for a week's shopping. 27 Nappies for a week?, 500g of mince, 2 salmon fillets at £8.30. Where are the meals? Where is anything? That would last a couple of days in my house!!! Absolutely pathetic and unrealistic for a family of four! 🤡
View attachment 1647588
View attachment 1647589
View attachment 1647590
View attachment 1647591
Only one toothpaste? Surely Jake gets through a tube a day the size of those teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1647695
It was being spoke about as far back at thread 2😳 That was June last year & tattlers were concerned even then☹ I know our @jackickisadick mentioned it over & over because she had a feeling something wasn’t right. If I remember rightly, I’m sure someone asked Jake on one of his q&a’s if Leo’s tongue was ok, he became defensive & nasty (which as a parent you have every right to do) but if you’re going to show your baby to millions of people everyday, you have to expect questions/concerns/criticism🤷🏼‍♀️ As touched on previously, I don’t think he would be happy if his son was anything less that what he perceives as “perfect” which is so sad😭 Thank you for being so open❤
Im no professional but oh my goodness thats not right or was he too small for a highchair? why couldn’t they they get the comfortable ones with a high back and soft padding to support head and neck and soft seat, oh I see thoes ones are maybe not in fashion anymore??? god they are awful parents.

• Heart
What a mess he looks imagine being sat with that on a train.She’s all smiles for a change the excitement of getting their faces on tv for two seconds.Pair of desperate saddos
I mean will they even be on TV 😂😂 they usually only show the actual celebs 😂😂 they twats might get a photo with the NTAboard behind them but anybody can 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha is that why they are there because a tanning brand invited them 😆 i wondered why he looked orange as duck yesterday. So they don't go to awards they get "officially invited too" but go when a brand invite them, who I've never seen them advettise for..... shows its the first time they have been invited to anything.

• Heart
Im no professional but oh my goodness thats not right or was he too small for a highchair? why couldn’t they they get the comfortable ones with a high back and soft padding to support head and neck and soft seat, oh I see thoes ones are maybe not in fashion anymore??? god they are awful parents.
Who knows duchess🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe the padded ones are not aesthetically pleasing or maybe that’s the one they were #gifted🙄 I remember they did start weaning him very early, think they wanted to cut down the bottles as much as possible so he would sleep throughout the night😡 Lazy, selfish cunts!

• Sad
  • Angry
Well Fake Bake are putting their guests up in hotels so he’s going to have to admit how they got invited 😂
I mean it’s tragic only got free tickets from a tit tanning company 😂😂
and it was Sophie who got them not him which makes it more funny and tragic 😂
free hotel … utter tragic

• Haha
Hopefully Lizzy Cundy, the female version of Jake will make an appearance also, I’d say both seated in the nosebleed seats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just saw that!! 😂 It looks a lovely room so they'll have a nice stay, but imagine not being relevant enough to be given a ticket on your own merit and only going because your wife got you in as her +1? 😂

• Haha
I just saw that!! 😂 It looks a lovely room so they'll have a nice stay, but imagine not being relevant enough to be given a ticket on your own merit and only going because your wife got you in as her +1? 😂
Even worse it’s a TV industry event and they’re only there cos of a fake tan. That’s even more embarrassing 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pair of cunts
Clearly spent his train journey reading here again.
View attachment 1647741
Imagine being that obsessed with what random strangers are saying about you. Quick, what do we want the puppet to do next?!

Tattle bingo

- photo with Chris Hughes, Fake looking lovestruck and CH looking irritated. Accompanying caption including the words "My boi" or "Love this guy "
- photo with Jacqueline Jossa with caption calling her "mate"
- wide eyed, teeth-baring desperado-expressioned photo with Shirley Ballas/Anton Du Beke with a "quip" about joining Strictly.
- photo with anyone even vaguely connected with DOI with a reminder that he won it.
- assorted photos where he's pointing at the other person
- flirting with men
- unbuttoned shirt
- McDonalds afterwards
Some sort of ‘joke’ about them presenting This Morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
NTA Tattle Bingo. I’ll start with Fakey getting as many selfies with other z listers as he can and tagging them in his stories and following them on Insta if he doesn’t already….who’s next 😊
There is defo going to be a reel made about the whole night, so everyone knows he was there😂

I wonder if flappy will vlog it📸 Watch out for them standing behind the barriers taking pics of the “real celebs” arriving in their chauffeur driven cars🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread title on fleek 🤣🤣🤣. The image will haunt me forever tho.

Whats the bets fakey tries getting in with the hollyoake lot to get an award 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.