Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest story telling Sophie she’d attend the opening of a crisp packet 😂 wonder if someone has messaged him saying that. I cringe for both of them. They won’t be able to even see the screen with how far back they are sitting.

If they are this excited to go to the NTAs because of Fake Bake it’s very hard to believe they were actually ever invited to other events.

Jake you’re a desperate loser no matter what you think.
he said this last week aswell about himself, that he doesn’t go to much because people say “oh you, you would got to the opening of a crisp packet” and rambled on some more, its in the previous thread. bleeping cross dressing/transvestite/transgender or more like attention seeking wanker. he didn’t dress like this in 2014 , weirdo.

(no offence to any transgender people just Fakey)

Look how excited they are going on the train again 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes Flappy, you would go to the opening of a crisp packet! WTF does he look like? I can't wait to see what they're wearing!
View attachment 1647620
Had to get the train 😂😂😂 Her dress must be folded in her suitcase as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so obvious she got the invite cos otherwise he’d be going on about how they’re going because of him. Weird how he shares his whole life but has omitted the fact they are only going because they’ve been invited by a tanning brand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely hilarious. She has folded over the receipt for a week's shopping. 27 Nappies for a week?, 500g of mince, 2 salmon fillets at £8.30. Where are the meals? Where is anything? That would last a couple of days in my house!!! Absolutely pathetic and unrealistic for a family of four! 🤡
View attachment 1647588
View attachment 1647589
View attachment 1647590
View attachment 1647591
I have an urge to shriek when I hear her voice raise a notch at the end of a sentence. Why? Just why? Does she think it sounds nice? I think I need to stop listening to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a mess he looks imagine being sat with that on a train.She’s all smiles for a change the excitement of getting their faces on tv for two seconds.Pair of desperate saddos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he said this last week aswell about himself, that he doesn’t go to much because people say “oh you, you would got to the opening of a crisp packet” and rambled on some more, its in the previous thread. bleeping cross dressing/transvestite/transgender or more like attention seeking wanker. he didn’t dress like this in 2014 , weirdo.

(no offence to any transgender people just Fakey)

Look how excited they are going on the train again 😂
I’ve lit 3 candles said two prayers and crossed my fingers that these Cunts somehow
Get stranded on that train and miss the awards !!
I’ve had a day off as all that mental health tit he vomited out has really
Got my fuckin back up!
Bet Zeldas skipping around co-op broadcasting her sons going to the awards 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a mess he looks imagine being sat with that on a train.She’s all smiles for a change the excitement of getting their faces on tv for two seconds.Pair of desperate saddos
Not a lot of chance of them appearing on TV. Where they are sitting the cameras don’t film that far up 😂😂😂 He’ll definitely gatecrash the red carpet though. I just can’t believe they are going to the NTAs and they’ve not even got a driver to pick them up 😊 Obviously cattle class on the train as well the fact he didn’t film it. Making out they are something special 🤢It proves the other day when he said he’s always turning going to events down, what a load of bullshit that was. He would going to the opening of a envelope, crisp packet, etc… and that’s a fact. He’s been in the ‘industry’ over 10 years and this is only his 3rd NTA appearance and it’s got nothing to do with him being on TV either - how bleeping embarrassing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One minute talking about cost of living the next look at my expensive perfume…. Ergh piss off flap face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They must be staying overnight, but won't have long to get ready! I wonder who's watching the kids again? 😑 All we know is that they'll both look ridiculous and might as well have bought 2 normal tickets and waited by the barriers to see the actual celebs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
NTA Tattle Bingo. I’ll start with Fakey getting as many selfies with other z listers as he can and tagging them in his stories and following them on Insta if he doesn’t already….who’s next 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry that I have to do this on page 2 but I'm busy with the LL trial and tidying my house.

Prancing about at the NTA awards
Instead of filling out Leo's DLA forms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1647514View attachment 1647515View attachment 1647518View attachment 1647519

Here's a few pics that got my alarm bells ringing. The top 2. Involuntary tounge movements. A less common symptom/sign of ataxic CP but non the less a sign. With my son it often happens when he's excited but can happen spontaneously.

3rd pic. Again his tounges moving involuntarily and look how his jaw is sitting - like he's been grinding his teeth (again very common with CP and not much you can do to stop it tbf)

4th pic. Look how his jaw is sitting. He was very likely grinding his teeth there as well.

There is more I've clocked over the past few months. I'm in LL thread atm but will defo be back with more cause this is something I feel strongly about.
A61B48D9-A9D4-438C-B6FA-737BF59375D9.jpeg

It was being spoke about as far back at thread 2😳 That was June last year & tattlers were concerned even then☹ I know our @jackickisadick mentioned it over & over because she had a feeling something wasn’t right. If I remember rightly, I’m sure someone asked Jake on one of his q&a’s if Leo’s tongue was ok, he became defensive & nasty (which as a parent you have every right to do) but if you’re going to show your baby to millions of people everyday, you have to expect questions/concerns/criticism🤷🏼‍♀️ As touched on previously, I don’t think he would be happy if his son was anything less that what he perceives as “perfect” which is so sad😭 Thank you for being so open❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When I’m looking at wedding photos my first thought is always “I wonder what perfume the bride is wearing” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tattle bingo

- photo with Chris Hughes, Fake looking lovestruck and CH looking irritated. Accompanying caption including the words "My boi" or "Love this guy "
- photo with Jacqueline Jossa with caption calling her "mate"
- wide eyed, teeth-baring desperado-expressioned photo with Shirley Ballas/Anton Du Beke with a "quip" about joining Strictly.
- photo with anyone even vaguely connected with DOI with a reminder that he won it.
- assorted photos where he's pointing at the other person
- flirting with men
- unbuttoned shirt
- McDonalds afterwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is absolutely hilarious. She has folded over the receipt for a week's shopping. 27 Nappies for a week?, 500g of mince, 2 salmon fillets at £8.30. Where are the meals? Where is anything? That would last a couple of days in my house!!! Absolutely pathetic and unrealistic for a family of four! 🤡
View attachment 1647588
View attachment 1647589
View attachment 1647590
View attachment 1647591
why on earth has she folded it over? surly you would have got them to scan all the Tesco own brand together but its shows colgate toothpaste and Pampers nappies?? Tescos toothpaste is obviously no good according to Sophie and Tesco nappies are also no good according to Sophie. Jesus could you duck up an ad any better than that? whats she hiding on the rest of the receipt??? Tesco need to sack her, she’s promoting Colgate and pampers but being paid to do an ad for Tesco own brand 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.