Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we now have a person by person post on how long he has known them. Jesus, enjoy your stag Jake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I see we now have a person by person post on how long he has known them. Jesus, enjoy your stag Jake.
tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Ffs fakey is your stag really that dead you have to get your entertainment from us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He booked this stag so months and months ago, when Vegas wasn’t given to him as a freebie. There is no ways his brother couldn’t get 2 days off on a weekend 😂😂😂 Nice one Fakey…keep them coming 🍿🍿🍿

Why’s he doing a ‘this is your life’ style introduction for these bored men who are desperate for this to end🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tell me you're reading tattle during your stag do without telling me you're reading tattle during your stag do
What man in their right mind pouts like that on a photo, what an absolute melt he is , twit of the biggest order 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was on another thread the other day and the idiot screenshotted something and you could see the click for tattle on his bar at the top of the page. I bet Jakeys is exactly the same. He must be refreshing this page constantly but still won’t call us out. I wonder why that is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She will want an au pair next. The ones that take care of everything a parent should. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah where does he know this George from then? He says it’s not about how long you’ve known someone, which is true. But I bet he literally met him for the first time last week 😂

so far we’ve had
1) the photographer who’s engagement party he went to (don’t know how long or where he met him)
2) long lost cousin who he’s probably not spoken to in years
3) someone he’s not known very long

keep letting us know who’s who Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So is this tonight's content, photo introductions to his mates and family and a quick bio! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just started following that George’s home account and they don’t even follow him back. He’s literally met him in the last week I bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was seriously disappointed by how mundane her hen was but this stag do even tops that. I was expecting so much more from the attention seeking prick. I agree with someone from earlier. I reckon he’s going to end up playing the dad and brother card yet again as an excuse for why his stag do is so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if he's sat on tattle during his stag and then furiously rebutting our musings on his stories AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 🤣

You're one sad, pathetic bellend Jake Quickenden. Bet you're missing those ice baths so why not go take a dip in the river Liffey and make sure someone films it for us. It'll be mad bantz, bro, proper peng. We'll all raise a glass to you and get "steam boats".
"Probs"

bleeping tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s definitely found his so called mates from years ago as no other fucker would spent a weekend with the loud obnoxious tit that is mr prickenden.His stag has bombed like her in the style range her tit hen and is so clear to see no one likes him .The outfit at the airport trying to be noticed probably gave them all the ick he deffo packed just outfit for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you're reading tattle during your stag do without telling me you're reading tattle during your stag do
Hahaha ‘had to work’… he could have probably booked it off he wanted to attend, but clearly he didn’t. Let’s face it Jake, even your brother is ashamed to be seen with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
How can your brother not make it 😂 you plan a stag so clearly your brother thinks your a bleep like the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 P A she needs a cleaner to sort her house thats what she needs silly cow ..get your priorities right....🍩..
PA? She used to be a PA when Eyal pied her. Get a job. Isn’t that why Jake built the beauty thing in the garden for her, she’s actually starting to look like a sponger to be honest

imagine needing a PA when you do duck all. I know Jake is a dick but at least he does earn some money she’s ridiculous at this point

Your brother couldn’t book a weekend off work with 6 months or more notice? Okay jake

let me guess. His brother will be working for his wedding too?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sophie saying she wants a pa is the reason why these two are so irrelevant.She does a few ads for Tesco hello fresh .Clothes reels that you never see her wearing .Sells her tit for £10 on depop and vinted and is a all round stuck up stupid mare .Her clothes are usually expensive but look crap.Leo’s clothes are cheap yet sells with such a big mark up on her crap bambi web page .They definitely think they are making a mint yet your hubby to be is a dick who’s next job a fairy godmother in panto haha loving watching it all coming crashing down 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right just another 2/3 more "here's who I'm with" posts as there's only 8 isn't there.

It's actually cringey he's out in one of the best cities IMO and he's glued to his phone furiously tagging and posting pics and bios and not enjoying himself at all, how can he be when he's reading tattle for his content

Embarrassing as hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.