Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't his brother on his stag? 🤔 Or his best man come to think of it...

ETA: I meant why isn't his brother his best man 😂🤦‍♀️
My hubby's brother is 8 years younger and they've never been close. His best man was his friend from school. He went to Lisbon for his stag and his brother didn't go & neither dad's went either. Not their scene as was a big group of lads getting pissed all weekend I fancy dress. My dad did go round town for a few with my now husband when he had a night out with those that didn't go to Lisbon though. His dad didn't go though but again not something he's comfortable with. They probably just can't stand Fakey though or are embarrassed to be seen with him. New to this thread and it doesn't sound like he has many people close to him except his mum.

Reactions: 11
I do feel bad for him. I think he's actually really unhappy and acts a twit to mask it. To be fair he's had a lot of grief, but so have many others, it seems a shame, I've not read all the posts but he seemed to be quite liked at the beginning and it's all jusy gone downhill for him, and the more he acts a twit the more it spirals and he can't pull it back
i lost 6 family members (all close) within 6 years, all before I was 21, my parents also split up when I was 16. Don’t tell me I’ve had it easy but equally have I spent my 20s dowelling on the past? NO. You get over it and move on. Do I still think of those I’ve lost,yes of course. I don’t post it on insta to see cos it’s private! He’s a bleeping muppet and he grinds my gears!

(catching up so there might be more posts after this one) x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Making out he misses Sophie and Leo so much. Yeah OK then, bro!
His stag do has been a dull embarrassment and he knows it!!
He may as well of had it in Scunthorpe and stayed at his mums house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
More importantly where's Paul Danan?? 🤔🤣
His stag is literally the who's who of randoms (that he doesn't even know)

I kinda get the making up number, buuuut the dead brothers mates!!
Wow, thats beyond scrapping the barrel.
I honestly had second hand embarrassment 😳 😕 🤦 🐓🦷
Those MIA from the Stag:

Paul Danan
Fran Cosgrave
Dean Gaffney
Wayne Linekar (whyyyyyyy did they not get a freebie at Ocean Beach?!)
Calum Best
Ben Haynow (best buddy from XFactor!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i lost 6 family members (all close) within 6 years, all before I was 21, my parents also split up when I was 16. Don’t tell me I’ve had it easy but equally have I spent my 20s dowelling on the past? NO. You get over it and move on. Do I still think of those I’ve lost,yes of course. I don’t post it on insta to see cos it’s private! He’s a bleeping muppet and he grinds my gears!

(catching up so there might be more posts after this one) x
Sorry to hear that, but exactly we all have suffered losses but we grieve privately, as should be.
It wouldn't be so bad if he was using it to raise awareness but he seems to do it for likes. And if cancer runs in the family surely you wouldn't smoke or sit baking in the sun like him and his mum both do

Reactions: 13
How does she need a PA. There are tonnes of people around the world like her juggling houses, children, jobs. She’s such a dick.

She’s so busy she needs a pa but she’s got time to post Leo’s breakfast, another reel advertising trainers (which she hasn’t marked as an ad again) and now the sad cow has pinned the proposal reel. If they both spent less time on instagram and at the gym taking selfies, imagine the free time they would have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so busy she needs a pa but she’s got time to post Leo’s breakfast, another reel advertising trainers (which she hasn’t marked as an ad again) and now the sad cow has pinned the proposal reel. If they both spent less time on instagram and at the gym taking selfies, imagine the free time they would have.
They definitely suffer from poor time management and/or lack of awareness that some stuff simply doesn’t need sharing? They’d save a lot of time if they used their time wisely.
I mean seriously, who would refer to Sophie church’s page for their child’s dietary requirements?

• Haha
So he now wishes he was home. That’s a lie. He came home for one day then fucked off for the rest of the week. He is gonna be on a comedown when he gets back so expect some vids of him lay on the floor filming Gollum. The man has no life and he knows it, he can pretend al he wants, like he did last night but he is unhappy. He can’t cope with his kid, he’s a burden, hence why he fucks off constantly, he wishes he had friends. He wishes his fiancée was a male. His whole life is one big bleeping lie. I do not feel sorry for him one bit tho , it’s fun to watch

Boulder tits is still selling Relentlessly
Wtf . They get worse everytime I see them.she thinks she looks good too.!deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Boulder tits is still selling Relentlessly
Thing is she would have already been paid by hairburst. She’s doing this to give her the excuse to tag in a couple of aff links at the end and also to try and make out she’s in demand as an ‘influencer’ 😂😂😂 If she’s that popular why does she advertise the same brands over & over again? As for those bolt ons. Nobody should ever be subjected to seeing that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should get off Bingo Blitz if she hasn't got time for life admin. She's just trying to sound busy and important but we all know what she does all day, she posts it all online.

• Haha
Thing is she would have already been paid by hairburst. She’s doing this to give her the excuse to tag in a couple of aff links at the end and also to try and make out she’s in demand as an ‘influencer’ 😂😂😂 If she’s that popular why does she advertise the same brands over & over again? As for those bolt ons. Nobody should ever be subjected to seeing that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hairberrstt...as advertised previously by Kate Hayes (racist)...sorry, makeup..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘are these not the cutest crocs you’ve ever seen’ 😴 come on Sophie the only reason you’ve posted that is so everyone sees your ‘Chanel’ sandals. If anyone believes she can genuinely afford £1700 on one pair of shoes, they are as delusional as she is. People that spend that sort of money don’t flaunt it (apart from Molly Mae maybe) She really is becoming more & more unlikeable by the day. Otherwise are they trying to get a father & son brand deal with crocs? We all know how much Jakey loves his 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.