Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Jake is being far too dull, this is very disappointing. I have written a prayer in this time of need, I hope it reaches him.
Let us pray 🙏

Our Jake who art in Dublin,
Quickenden be thy name,
Thy stag do has come,
Please do something some fun,
In Temple Bar as it is in Marbella,
Give us this day our daily bantz,
And forgive us insulting Warwick,
As we forgive you for nearly suffocating him,
Lead us not into the temptation of other z-list threads,
But deliver us from boredom,
For thine is the Turkey teef, the fake shoes and the earring,
Forever and ever

Amen, bro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
‘Sophie’s bridal shower’. Is she American now?!
Looks like a fucking tomb stone. I'm gonna have fun with this! 🤣

This thread title… genius
Thank you! 💞 I couldn't ignore those Daily Mail comments today about Pat Butcher. Brilliant! 🤣

Thread Suggestion: #26

IIn his head he's Aston Kutcher.
Wearing jewellry like that he's more Pat Butcher!
View attachment 1440388
Bollocks. Can't edit. * "Ashton" rather!!! Whoops! 😘

‘Sophie’s bridal shower’. Is she American now?!
That's much better!!!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220723-200336~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Recap:

Another thread finished, which involved multiple events whereby Fakey has been creating ailments regarding his back and hip yet again, missed shows and went to another failed audition and didn't get the job as he "was too young" for the part! 🤣

We have still had to endure yet more "topless" posing and eyefucking the camera - even in the middle of central London, more "father of the year" posts and sadly, more grief posts about his brother. 😴

He went to a physio who basically said it was "all in his head" but unfortunately for him, he was filming it at the time, and gave Tattle a hilarious receipt!

He soon turned the camera off after that and the look on his face said it all! Absolutely classic!

He then went on to have a second opinion with another physio who had x-ray vision and diagnosed that he had a "bruised bone". What a gifted woman she was! He was clearly suffering so much we then saw him laying down with an oxygen mask on but still filming and eyefucking himself!

We had another pathetic reel aimed at Tattle which really was CRINGE bro yano! Hi Jake 👋👋 Most of us don't sit in front of a laptop everyday stuffing crisps and chocolate and talking in an American accent you dick! We have much more enriched lives than you ever will mate!

Being the warrior that he truly is, he stayed at Su's to "wind her up" again and filmed a reel of himself bouncing up and down on her bed! It was truly a miracle. All ailments completely vanishing. Amen and Praise Be! 😮
Screenshot_20220722-130941~2.png

There were then a series of passive aggressive stories where he had clearly been reading on here and decided to address the steroids and his micro penis. He tried to mask his anger with humour but it really didn't work and just showed everybody how much of an angry little manchild he truly is! ✌

He managed to grace the rest of the cast with his presence for his final four shows (but didn't even manage that). He then went for a meal in Edinburgh where most of the cast looked awkward but he couldn't help having a slimey, hateful dig whilst wearing his Ali Express finest shirt at the table in front of them all......

Bets are now being placed that the whole cast will be celebrating his long awaited exit from the show. Hip hip hooray (pun intended) lol.

Today he is attending his cousin's funeral and although he announced yesterday he is having a break from social media, he is still very much present and even had the disrespect to post this message this morning. He hadn't bothered with his cousin for years and years, even when he was battling cancer, and you are right Fakey - you can't get back time. It's a shame you couldn't be bothered to GIVE your warrior of a cousin some of your time when he was alive and give him much needed support .... RIP. 🙌💔
I
Screenshot_20220722-095950~2.png

Now the begging for Gogglebox has started for him and Su to appear. God forbid! Hopefully Channel 4 already know that these imbeciles have the personalities of two slugs and most people don't know who the hell they are anyway! Stop trying to be like Rylan and his mum. You haven't a hope in hell. They are absolutely brilliant in it!

The stag do is nigh. We all hope it's more fun-packed than Doph's. 😴😴😴 Doph has started up her fashion reels again. Don't bother love. Nobody cares. Just STOP!!!!! There's more personality in a wooden spoon you man-jawed wannabe.🤢

Let's see what job offers he gets in this new thread. He has, after all, got all the weddings and honeymoons to pay for.... Those credit card statements must be eyewatering! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Sophinch

What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.
Screenshot_20220722-132948_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

instashun

VIP Member
Did Lisa actually say no prostitutes because you don’t want to be picking up a disease?

how about no prostitutes because you are in a committed relationship and show some respect for Sophie. She’s one of those weird mothers that hates the daughter in law because they’ve taken her precious son away isn’t she. Just get that vibe

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

gagzi

VIP Member
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
Trying to justify spending that much on a trainer for a child & then advertising them when people are already fuckin struggling . Idiot! Get in the bin you silly wench!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Guys my apologies but I’ve been having a detox from my phone & enjoying the good weather with my family☀ Rain has arrived in Glasgow today so thought fuck it, I’ll have a gander at their stories, wish I hadn’t bothered😡 What an evil, selfish cunt he is! Posting about life being short, cherish one another blah de blah then in the next breath begging for gogglebox😡 No compassion for anyone, only thinks of himself🙄 Then you have cunt 2 posting a big spiel trying to justify the amount paid for trainers when she hasn’t fucking paid for them🤷🏼‍♀️ Then a massive assortment of hamleys toys (asa I’m on my way) What planet do these cunts live on, makes me sick to the stomach to see them constantly be gifted for themselves & their kids when people are struggling to feed their kids never mind buying them extravagant toys to keep them entertained over the holidays😡😡😡 Sorry, rant over, I’ll now go back to the last thread & catch up, no doubt be ready to blow a gasket by the time I’m through🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I have to say I'm slightly disappointed in the stag so far, i thought we were gonna get full on classic Jake, loud, attention seeking, shirt off, singing, back flips in the street all before 11pm....instead we got Jake asleep on the plane, cocktail making and back in the hotel by midnight ffs come on bro, some of us have been waiting weeks for this

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bluecups

VIP Member
As if he's sat on tattle during his stag and then furiously rebutting our musings on his stories AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 🤣

You're one sad, pathetic bellend Jake Quickenden. Bet you're missing those ice baths so why not go take a dip in the river Liffey and make sure someone films it for us. It'll be mad bantz, bro, proper peng. We'll all raise a glass to you and get "steam boats".
"Probs"

Fucking tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32