Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Yesweknowyouhavekids for the brilliant title with 55 likes 👍🏻

I’ve never made a thread before so I hope this works 😂

can anyone do a recap? We need our @Jac In The Box ❤

previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe what I am witnessing on his stories today. IT'S YOUR COUSINS FUNERAL YOU SELFISH PRICK.
Posting about holding loved ones close, blah blah blah, then creating a poll trying to muster a gig for him and his mum on gogglebox.
Imagine the family seeing that????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @Yesweknowyouhavekids for the brilliant title with 55 likes 👍🏻

I’ve never made a thread before so I hope this works 😂

can anyone do a recap? We need our @Jac In The Box ❤

previous thread:

Well done on the new thread and well done to the thread maker 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I 100% believe Jake has posted on his own thread
It wouldn't suprise me & if he was a secret tattler on others posts. He can say what he really thinks them without getting called out like on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.
Screenshot_20220722-132948_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
Trying to justify spending that much on a trainer for a child & then advertising them when people are already fuckin struggling . Idiot! Get in the bin you silly wench!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have messaged at c4 gogglebox, advises them of his behaviour towards followers, e.g stalking, also advised of his constant fake illnesses. I hope more of us do it as he does not deserve to even be on a show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
They obviously can’t afford Balenciaga. I have never even seen either of them wearing that brand and they’d definitely be showing it off if they could but she expects other people to use her aff links to purchase a pair of trainers she’s been gifted 😡 and then she justifies it by saying the new baby will also wear them and then she’ll sell them. Surely if they’ve been gifted give them to charity if they still in a good condition. It doesn’t matter that their house is a messy, dirty, grubby shithole as long as Leo has a pair of balenciagas all is right in the world 🤯

I’m in the 2%!!!!
Have you been blocked yet 😂😂😂

Trying to justify spending that much on a trainer for a child & then advertising them when people are already fuckin struggling . Idiot! Get in the bin you silly wench!
She’s been gifted them though. No way can they afford that sort of money on a kids trainer.

I have messaged at c4 gogglebox, advises them of his behaviour towards followers, e.g stalking, also advised of his constant fake illnesses. I hope more of us do it as he does not deserve to even be on a show
I told them they’d lose viewers and they’re better off sticking with Rylan and his mum who are genuine people unlike the two attention seeking Quickendens 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.