Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s got five mates on his stag do. Which is fine but considering how many people he should know its a bit pathetic. You’d think all of the reality shows he’s in been in he may have made some friends, have his step dad, brother, some of Sophie’s family there, his two podcast hosts who were apparently his mates?

he’s obviously expected some hotel to sort everything out for him and it’s not happened

also, wonder why he’s suddenly pretending to like golf… nothing to do with Chris Hughes I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My brother just messaged

“WHAT THE duck ? He spends too much time with influencer birds ? What bloke has a bleeping avocado on his stag do ? Or ever”

then

“he’s wearing uncle knobhead shoes - PRICK”

(He went to see Peter Kay that night too)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Always in and out on his page but who doesn't have any family or partners family on a stag? Every persons hen I've been on & friends/family who have had stags have had people from both families there, does no one like him? So odd 🧐
And the going home first at 1am on his OWN stag do! Even my 50+ year old dad stayed out till 3am on my brothers 😂
He sounds like an absolute drain to be around, all for the gram and none of it he actually enjoys
Where’s his living brother? Or his stepdad?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the only thing he’s blagged in Dublin is a free mini bus from the football …..

Dublin I love that fact you haven’t let him blag away ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where’s his living brother? Or his stepdad?
Don’t think Matt gets on with him and probably tolerates the prick as Lisa thinks the sun shines out of his arse .His other brother stays out of his way and who could blame him seeing how embarrassing those forced tik toks they do together are🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t think Matt gets on with him and probably tolerates the prick as Lisa thinks the sun shines out of his arse .His other brother stays out of his way and who could blame him seeing how embarrassing those forced tik toks they do together are🙄
His brother must be so ashamed even to the way the ventriloquist doll constantly posts about Warwick. Bet she has other grandkids. She should hold her head in shame. The other son seems like the only one with sense. Jake and her will be chasing fame until they die. Even the video of her shouting at him not to film her the other day was all set up. They live very sad lives the two of them and have a rather weird relationship if you ask me. Him filming her in a bikini was just plain weird

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like he’s got five mates on his stag do. Which is fine but considering how many people he should know its a bit pathetic. You’d think all of the reality shows he’s in been in he may have made some friends, have his step dad, brother, some of Sophie’s family there, his two podcast hosts who were apparently his mates?

he’s obviously expected some hotel to sort everything out for him and it’s not happened

also, wonder why he’s suddenly pretending to like golf… nothing to do with Chris Hughes I’m sure
Does Jake not do shame or embarrassment??? Im beyond embarrassed for this fool🙈 Dublin has so much more to offer I swear, He’s staying right in the heart of it, in a top class hotel in Temple Bar! Loads of pubs and nightclubs,someone said The Guinness Storehouse Tour, Café en Seine, Whelans, Krystal, Bruxelles,The Button Factory/ The Irish Rock & Roll Museum, to name only a few, and you cant go to Dublin and not go to Copper Face Jacks 🤣 (its the Law) haha! But no instead he does some cocktail class thing??? goes to a driving range , runs around in an inflatable plastic ball looking like a fool and has a game of football and then back to the hotel bar it seems? Did no one organise anything?? Did he think he would get the V.I.P treatment? We honestly dont know who he is , I only know of him from Tattle! We dont know her either, again I only know of her through him from Tattle and wow she is looking even more like Lord F now with what she has done to her face:oops: I wonder what tonight will bring, another early night maybe after all them kiddie activities today😴 I honestly can’t believe he only 33!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does Jake not do shame or embarrassment??? Im beyond embarrassed for this fool🙈 Dublin has so much more to offer I swear, He’s staying right in the heart of it, in a top class hotel in Temple Bar! Loads of pubs and nightclubs,someone said The Guinness Storehouse Tour, Café en Seine, Whelans, Krystal, Bruxelles,The Button Factory/ The Irish Rock & Roll Museum, to name only a few, and you cant go to Dublin and not go to Copper Face Jacks 🤣 (its the Law) haha! But no instead he does some cocktail class thing??? goes to a driving range , runs around in an inflatable plastic ball looking like a fool and has a game of football and then back to the hotel bar it seems? Did no one organise anything?? Did he think he would get the V.I.P treatment? We honestly dont know who he is , I only know of him from Tattle! We dont know her either, again I only know of her through him from Tattle and wow she is looking even more like Lord F now with what she has done to her face:oops: I wonder what tonight will bring, another early night maybe after all them kiddie activities today😴 I honestly can’t believe he only 33!!!
So glad he’s went silent. The lads will have put him in his place and told him to put his bleeping phone away, you could see they were furious with him. This is real life jake. Normal men do not behave like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m calling it…he’s gonna make an excuse of this tit show of a stag do, by saying he just wanted something low key cos his Dad and Bro can’t be there. Which will be a load of crap as they would no doubt give it a wide birth and avoid it like the rest of the family members 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m calling it…he’s gonna make an excuse of this tit show of a stag do, by saying he just wanted something low key cos his Dad and Bro can’t be there. Which will be a load of crap as they would no doubt give it a wide birth and avoid it like the rest of the family members 🥴
Is his other brother not there?!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
My brothers stag he had all my brothers, my dad, his mates, his wife’s dad and wife’s brother all go. They all got messy and were out till silly o’clock each night. Fakey has 0 family and some ‘mates’ he’s picked up off the streets, absolutely tragic 😂

• Haha
Sophie asking for advice to get a pa is she taking the piss has no time to do what I ask .For one take your child to the hairdressers he looks a mess .2 give up trying to flog your tit as I doubt anyone buys the crap you try and fail to sell .And 3 take your cringe beggy hole of a boyfriend and both step away from your phones you both are way down the list of likeable z listers

• Haha
  • Heart
So she thinks she needs a PA lol you sit around doing fk all how can you say you don't have time. Might be better off getting a real job and a cleaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sophie asking for advice to get a pa is she taking the piss has no time to do what I ask .For one take your child to the hairdressers he looks a mess .2 give up trying to flog your tit as I doubt anyone buys the crap you try and fail to sell .And 3 take your cringe beggy hole of a boyfriend and both step away from your phones you both are way down the list of likeable z listers
Why on EARTH would she need a bleeping PA?! Please tell me that’s a joke?! She’s an unemployed stay at home mum…..!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How long until he posts a reel as him as the Fairy Godfather and tries to explain why he decided to do panto this year after saying on Insta he was definitely having this year off. Wonder what excuse he’ll use. Whatever it is, it won’t be the truth ie thought something better would come along and it didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes because he's definitely reading here for some reason & feels the need to justify his actions. When you've got time to read tattle on your stag is when you know it's a shitter. Lol

• Haha
She is as deluded as he is. Needs a PA I’ve heard everything now. Is she hoping to get one for free like she does everything else on Instagram? The two of them are living in cloud cuckoo land. He’s struggling to get work and she does a few ads here and there. Delusions of grandeur doesn’t even cover it. She is seriously getting so far above herself and as annoying as he is. Christ they are that far down the z list scale, they couldn’t even get a mag deal for their wedding. I know he said they had 2 separate offers but we all know that’s total BS. No way would these two vain desperate attention seeking fame hungry narcissists turn down the chance of being on the front of a magazine. Wow I didn’t think anyone was as lazy as him but these two are definitely cut from the same cloth. Please no one on here say again they feel sorry for her. She is as bad as him and in some ways worse. I mean being pied on celebs go dating and featuring on celebrity bumps hardly makes her a TV star. He has actually been on primetime shows in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A pa, really. She has one child full time. How does she think us normal people manage with kids and work. We don't get gifted everything, we have to do things for ourselves. Maybe put your phone away and you'll find you have more time to do stuff. Why Consider another child if you can't cope with life now. God I've heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.