Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he introducing his crew 😳 could he make it more obvious that he has spent more time on tattle that he has enjoying himself with his 'mates'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s like show and tell at school lol Jane showing us his friends lol his own brother couldn’t get off work lol 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Somebody has spent most of his stag do on tattle lol

What about his step dad ??
Sophie’s brother ,?? Mates he’s worked With ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like show and tell at school lol Jane showing us his friends lol his own brother couldn’t get off work lol 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Somebody has spent most of his stag do on tattle lol

What about his step dad ??
Sophie’s brother ,?? Mates he’s worked With ???
Wasn’t he best mates with Carl Foggerty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ultimately the one person that speaks volumes about this stag is his other brother that he doesn’t bang on about and use for content.

Jake has been engaged and planning this stag for over a year and he isn’t there. That shows how much ‘about family’ Jake is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet Nanny QVC takes them all to task for ruining her precious boys stag ...😅😅😅
Where's the loose women and fighting Nanny QVC. All he could manage was a cocktail masterclass, gym, sauna, football and boring the tit out of everybody! What a bleep! 🤡

Roll on the weddings. That's all I can say. 🤣

As for Lord F needing a PA, the silly daft bleep needs one to manage her massive chin and ego let alone anything else. It's got a mind of it's own ffs! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s still bleeping going. A new one he has knew 13 year 😂😂😂😂😂😂 eeeee god he’s so pathetic I can’t get over it. Made my night this has. Laughing at you jake not with you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jake is being far too dull, this is very disappointing. I have written a prayer in this time of need, I hope it reaches him.
Let us pray 🙏

Our Jake who art in Dublin,
Quickenden be thy name,
Thy stag do has come,
Please do something some fun,
In Temple Bar as it is in Marbella,
Give us this day our daily bantz,
And forgive us insulting Warwick,
As we forgive you for nearly suffocating him,
Lead us not into the temptation of other z-list threads,
But deliver us from boredom,
For thine is the Turkey teef, the fake shoes and the earring,
Forever and ever

Amen, bro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jake is being far too dull, this is very disappointing. I have written a prayer in this time of need, I hope it reaches him.
Let us pray 🙏

Our Jake who art in Dublin,
Quickenden be thy name,
Thy stag do has come,
Please do something some fun,
In Temple Bar as it is in Marbella,
Give us this day our daily bantz,
And forgive us insulting Warwick,
As we forgive you for nearly suffocating him,
Lead us not into the temptation of other z-list threads,
But deliver us from boredom,
For thine is the Turkey teef, the fake shoes and the earring,
Forever and ever

Amen, bro.
I have just literally pissed myself! I guess we are having much more fun than him! OMG if I knew you lot IRL we'd be best friends. What an amazing poem! 💞💞💞💞💞

Fakey on his stag do. Pass the TENA ladies ffs! 🤣
I'm bleeping dying! David Brent! 🤣🤣

@stargirl123 Can you please make a new thread my darling and include @bluecups amazing poem!
I have a wedding today! We have just got in from the party! That's how it should be done you boring idiots! Fakey and Lord F. Get a life! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
And yet he still hasn’t introduced us to the other ones there 😆 because they deffo aren’t his mates!

• A random photographers hes probably met through work
• Long lost cousin
• Some random new friend (don’t know how they met)
• Dead brothers two mates (probably feel like they can’t ignore him for that reason)

Tbf I think 3 of them must be his actual best mates from home. They don’t look like they are particularly close/have any banter like normal mates would have. Think that’s why he’s having 3 best men cos none are particularly close, he’s just known them a longtime. Imagine making having a dead dad and brother your whole personality trait but then you don’t bother with the brother who’s still here.

Imagine working in the industry he has, all the shows he’s done and he hasn’t made one solid friendship from them.

We will get the whole I only wanted a small quiet stag story today. Too predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Radio silence as they've managed to find a couple bags of the marching powder for sure! ❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting few days stories for sure. For someone who goes over the top to emphasise that he's everyone's best mate/everyone loves him/bantz for all etc etc I expected a completely different stag party. He's embarrassingly cringey around others in the public eye and the fact that none of his well known 'bros' are there just speaks volumes.....clear to see that they consider him as part of their work and that's where it stops.

His brother isn't there because of work. Yep.
His step dad isn't there.
No one from Sophie's family.
No-one from panto. Or Footloose (to be fair though it's still running so I've only got respect for the cast who actually work their contract and don't pull out at the drop of a hat)
No-one from any of the million reality or celebrity shows he's done.
No-one he works with generally
Not his agent, or manager or anyone he's consistently mentioned as a friend. Let's face it, he films EVERYTHING and EVERYONE so if we're only seeing these people for the first time that's significant. They obvs aren't in his life.

Yikes. Now I've typed that out I'm nearly feeling sorry for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
🐔He would of been better off with the prostitutes his mum was on about, would of kick started this stag do, and would of been funny if he uploaded them all sitting in the clap clinic next week....lol 😆 🤣.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t he best mates with Carl Foggerty?!
More importantly where's Paul Danan?? 🤔🤣
His stag is literally the who's who of randoms (that he doesn't even know)

I kinda get the making up number, buuuut the dead brothers mates!!
Wow, thats beyond scrapping the barrel.
I honestly had second hand embarrassment 😳 😕 🤦 🐓🦷

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting few days stories for sure. For someone who goes over the top to emphasise that he's everyone's best mate/everyone loves him/bantz for all etc etc I expected a completely different stag party. He's embarrassingly cringey around others in the public eye and the fact that none of his well known 'bros' are there just speaks volumes.....clear to see that they consider him as part of their work and that's where it stops.

His brother isn't there because of work. Yep.
His step dad isn't there.
No one from Sophie's family.
No-one from panto. Or Footloose (to be fair though it's still running so I've only got respect for the cast who actually work their contract and don't pull out at the drop of a hat)
No-one from any of the million reality or celebrity shows he's done.
No-one he works with generally
Not his agent, or manager or anyone he's consistently mentioned as a friend. Let's face it, he films EVERYTHING and EVERYONE so if we're only seeing these people for the first time that's significant. They obvs aren't in his life.

Yikes. Now I've typed that out I'm nearly feeling sorry for him.
We all said this from day one . He has no friends it’s actually sad but it’s his own fault . He’s so far up his own arse he thinks he’s popular and he really isn’t !! I don’t know any z lister like him . It was always obvious Chris was just in his stories because they worked together but Jake took that as he was his best mate and he clearly wasn’t . Jake has spent years obsessing over followers going as far as to buy fake ones weekly and beg on Twitter . But it’s got him nowhere if anything people can’t stand him because of it ! his downfall began last year and has gone down hill ever since . 🤷🏻‍♀️
His brother no doubt can’t stand him either especially when su is forever going on like he’s a huge star . she never posts about her other son it’s all just Jake . You wouldn’t think she had other grandkids !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Storage unit they have got? They’ve got a huge house with an out house that doesn’t get used. What do they need a storage unit for? Probably stick all the free tit they don’t actually use in it

wish she’d stop with the fake posh voice and lip licking. Someone send her a letmegooglethatforyou link please
It's to get engagement I reckon. Like when they do q&a it's all about getting people to engage with their posts. Many a time I think people could just Google stuff but they probably just want people to comment. Also possibly is a bit beggy too maybe hoping a company will see or he tagged and give them a freebie/ ad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.