Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 P A she needs a cleaner to sort her house thats what she needs silly cow ..get your priorities right....🍩..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Asking for a PA heard it all now. Next it'll be a nanny, then a cleaner, she needs to get off her bony arse and clean her home and run her own errands. You lazy cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A pa, really. She has one child full time. How does she think us normal people manage with kids and work. We don't get gifted everything, we have to do things for ourselves. Maybe put your phone away and you'll find you have more time to do stuff. Why Consider another child if you can't cope with life now. God I've heard it all now
Correction she doesn't even have 1 full time she puts him in nursery. Jeez she'll be asking for someone to wipe her arse next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fuuuuuck me, the tit show stag gets worse, they're dropping like flys. One day has been enough and one of them is pissing off home already citing "work". Aye because when you book to go away for a stag 'weekend', you usually book that time off. He's clearly had enough of duck face, his wanky wardrobe and the shittiest stag in the history of stags.
My toddler has more raucous days out ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg he is sitting reading tattle from his stag. Now telling us how cousin Matty is there, they have always been close and he loves him. Also he is another baldy of the family. He also mentions his brother. Jake why do you live your life for us tho.I mean keep doing it as it’s hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Get more baldy family members over and draw them a hairline on like yours. That would be a laugh:

• Haha
  • Heart
Tell me you're reading tattle during your stag do without telling me you're reading tattle during your stag do
Just said the same. Hahahah look at his bleeping pose tho . Brothers working too haha yeah right , he could pull a sicky like you always do jake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you're reading tattle during your stag do without telling me you're reading tattle during your stag do
I’m sorry, but if your brother is getting married there is no way you’d work instead of going the stag. He don’t like you Jake!

There is not a job in the land that would not let you have time off for your one surviving brother’s stag. There has been more than enough notice for it too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg he is sitting reading tattle from his stag. Now telling us how cousin Matty is there, they have always been close and he loves him. Also he is another baldy of the family. He also mentions his brother. Jake why do you live your life for us tho.I mean keep doing it as it’s hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Get more baldy family members over and draw them a hairline on like yours. That would be a laugh:
They’ve always been close so why did they only start following each other on insta a couple of days ago 😂

• Haha
Been at the beach all day
so let me get this right he’s that irrelevant and SKINT he’s playing fairy godmother ( oh the shame ) 😂
Hes on a stag do but nothing has been planned 😂 his “ friends “ barely know him and clearly tagged along as he no doubt hounded them 😂 aww did Marcell and Chris not want to come jakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically the cousins been forced to go. Bet they haven’t seen each other for years. Why have we never seen a picture of their kids together?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So soph, a stay at home mum of 2, 1 who’s at his dads majority of the time and the other in nursery or gym crèche 24/7, needs a PA? Heard it all now 😂😂😂 clearly I need to up my game and get a pa as I work full time as does my partner and I still have my child after school and do dinner cleaning bed time bath time all on my own unless partner is working early shifts and home before bed. Bloody hell she don’t know a normal working family life if she tried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.