Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Leo in crocs what a sad pair of cunts these two are .He can hardly see with that straw like hair in his eyes 🙄Try giving it a good wash with your hair burst as it’s as dry as my grass in the garden .Do we all have to suffer four months of the tit showing us his cat ,son,gym,ice bath,tik toks,hello fresh,etc etc god help us all 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t even relax in a Spa without filming and pissing offone of his “friends”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t even relax in a Spa without filming and pissing offone of his “friends”
He really doesn’t understand the concept of people having their own space and not needing to be filmed all the time. Why even put that on his story when everyone can see how pissed off his ‘mate’ is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He really doesn’t understand the concept of people having their own space and not needing to be filmed all the time. Why even put that on his story when everyone can see how pissed off his ‘mate’ is 🤦🏻‍♀️
No he was fuming wasn't he. And Jake thinks it's funny! What an absolute tit he is. This is why he has no real mates. None of them can stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see him getting a clump before this stags over, or they’ll all duck off home while he’s asleep!! He can clearly see they don’t want to be videod so he carries on regardless ignorant sad bleep!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
His “mate” was mad at him filming him eh. Bet they all cant wait ti go home an say what a tit stag do that was man. Should of stayed at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Be interesting to see how many of his stags are at the actual wedding after this 😂 and looking forward to seeing what z listers are going as he said some ‘celebs’ would be there. I reckon Marcel and his fame hungry missus and anyone else will be from his management company

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘are these not the cutest crocs you’ve ever seen’ 😴 come on Sophie the only reason you’ve posted that is so everyone sees your ‘Chanel’ sandals. If anyone believes she can genuinely afford £1700 on one pair of shoes, they are as delusional as she is. People that spend that sort of money don’t flaunt it (apart from Molly Mae maybe) She really is becoming more & more unlikeable by the day. Otherwise are they trying to get a father & son brand deal with crocs? We all know how much Jakey loves his 🙄
I wish these two would give up and duck off. Nobody is influenced by the shite these two begs attempt to flog online.
Go and get ordinary jobs, you're two ordinary unremarkable unpalatable people....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.