Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Sophie’s on Insta telling everyone her new favourite game is ‘Bingo Blitz’ 🙄😂😂😂 is there anything she won’t advertise? At least now we know why she put her pink pyjamas on the other day 😂 He must be gutted the amount of ads she gets compared to him. I would say it’s because she’s more likeable but truthfully she isn’t. It’s just with only 260k followers she’s definitely a lot cheaper to use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure jake will wake up and be petting soon once he has a line of his favourite stuff

I’m sure jake will wake up and be petting soon once he has a line of his favourite stuff
Partying

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, is there a reason for that? Seems a weird place to go on a stag do!
He wanted to do Vegas but all his begging for vip concierges to contact him obviously fell on deaf ears. No freebies no Vegas. Dublin for 2 nights more in his money bracket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
can’t even enjoy his stag without filming. It’s going to be car crash weekend. He is never out with mates, now there’s a group of them he’s got together for his stag.

he’s absolutely loving being dressed up like a bellend, not a chance any normal male would be as happy and look as proud as he does, it’s definitely been planned.
Who makes a reel on the first day of their stag.

• Haha
The dick banned me on my other account as I called the sad fucker out about his adhd post.Said why you posting about it do you have it have you been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and if no to all the questions have no right to be putting it on your stories.He’s a complete bleep and hope his stag is crap .Did not reply just blocked me hole 🙄
Welcome to our exclusive club 😁

Yuk, he even has a stupid expression on his face when he’s asleep 😂🤮He gets more rodent like by the day 🐀
Why is he saying everyone will be asleep when they get there? It’s less than an hour flight to Dublin and an hours drive to the city centre.
Hope his nap makes him mardy as hell 😈

View attachment 1453558
Is that chap part of the stag or just some random that's taken a pic. Dick heads blocked me so I can't see if they are friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, is there a reason for that? Seems a weird place to go on a stag do!
Probably z list enough to still be slightly recognised and get freebies in Dublin. If he’d gone to vegas, New York, LA, Marbella, Dubai or anywhere like that he’d be a nobody that no one gives a second glance to

• Haha
Definitely called on stag bingo that he’d wear his Gucci loafers 😂 who wears their supposed wedding shoes on their stag? I’d laugh if he’s sick all over them and ruins them for the big day 😂 Surprised his shirt isn’t unbuttoned a bit further but then it will probably be totally off by the end of the night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Definitely called on stag bingo that he’d wear his Gucci loafers 😂 who wears their supposed wedding shoes on their stag? I’d laugh if he’s sick all over them and ruins them for the big day 😂 Surprised his shirt isn’t unbuttoned a bit further but then it will probably be totally off by the end of the night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wait. He’s wearing his wedding day shoes on his STAG DO? What an idiot they will be trashed

• Haha
Fs learn how to get dressed fakey. No one wants to see your naked chest

• Sick
  • Haha
Welcome to our exclusive club 😁

Is that chap part of the stag or just some random that's taken a pic. Dick heads blocked me so I can't see if they are friends

Jake-no-mates has only just started following him. So this stag, as someone else said, is made up of friends of friends 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dick banned me on my other account as I called the sad fucker out about his adhd post.Said why you posting about it do you have it have you been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and if no to all the questions have no right to be putting it on your stories.He’s a complete bleep and hope his stag is crap .Did not reply just blocked me hole 🙄
He is appalling my 27 year old daughter has just been officially diagnosed with ADHD after 5 years of extreme anxiety which has been debilitating and affected her life. Day to day life has been so hard for her ( we are hopeful the medication will get her life back to normal). He has no idea of the heartbreak of a real diagnosis, he’s clueless and insensitive!

• Heart
Probably z list enough to still be slightly recognised and get freebies in Dublin. If he’d gone to vegas, New York, LA, Marbella, Dubai or anywhere like that he’d be a nobody that no one gives a second glance to
Im from Dublin and I have never heard of this prick, honestly I dont think anyone will know who he is and that is clearly not a hotel he’s staying in, look at the little kitchen area??? looks like a city aparthotel or airbnb type place! There are plenty of lovely 4/5 star hotels in Dublin city centre but hes obviously cheaped out!

Wonder how long it takes me to join the club and get blocked 😂

• Haha
He is appalling my 27 year old daughter has just been officially diagnosed with ADHD after 5 years of extreme anxiety which has been debilitating and affected her life. Day to day life has been so hard for her ( we are hopeful the medication will get her life back to normal). He has no idea of the heartbreak of a real diagnosis, he’s clueless and insensitive!
Totally agree my 14 year old got diagnosed at 9 after years of struggling to get help.The prick blocked me when I questioned his reasons for putting that post up .He once said while waking round town o it’s my adhd making me like this .He does not have it and just uses any bleeping excuse for his appalling behaviour is a prize hole

• Heart
Can I give you a tip (it comes from a good place - and someone with diagnosed ADHD) medication isn’t always the help we hope (it helps) but support & having people to talk to with the condition. The diagnosis is a relief but the process begins for the person when they have it. It’s almost as if the pieces start fitting into place. You sounds a great mum though & knowing the upheaval it has on a person life can be daunting. But you are there for her ❤ We need people to love us when we don’t love ourselves.

Back to Jake (👋 HIYA - bet you are on here whilst on your stag - bless you) getting the wear out the loafers lad aren’t you …..

(New Money 😂😂😂 that comments still makes me laugh - more like Neeeee money)

You bleeping stupid twit
View attachment 1453803
Uncle Knobhead shoes ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.