Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s finally his last show day for Footloose. He’s going to be at his needy attention seeking best today. Probably trying to get castmates on camera saying how they’ll miss him and what a lovely person he is 🙄 Tomorrow will be spent getting content will Leo, saying how happy he is back with his family and how he’s missed them sooooo much. Then the concert for Caroline is Monday (if he goes) and then Stag do on Thursday. Be interesting to see after today is over, how many injuries, aches, pains, ailments he’s complaining about. Not many I’d guess 😂 I think this thread is going to be pretty busy over the next couple of months. No work just weddings and holidays so if possible he’s going to be ramping his presence up on social media even more. He’s going to get even more manic if the only work he’s got lined up is Panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually can’t wait until Sophie has three kids to look after full time. One of whom isn’t carted off to his dads, school or daycare/nursery.
She is going to despise this prick within a month
🐔 Hope she has twins...... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Hope she has twins...... 😆
I meant once her man child returns tomorrow
They keep mentioning trying for another though so sure that after the hen/stag/wedding barrage they’ll ramp up baby content if possible

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he says his mum didn't know he was recording that video about the stag do.... 🧐🥱🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

I mean even if she didn't know she could have had a fairly good guess as he films literally everything he does 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So he says his mum didn't know he was recording that video about the stag do.... 🧐🥱🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

I mean even if she didn't know she could have had a fairly good guess as he films literally everything he does 🤣
Think I missed this video

Can't believe I clicked in and gave him a view for that 😭 im gona find out what pub he will be at and film him with his prostitutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god he’s doing Dubai……. It’ll be relentless
I can’t believe he’s still got the Dubai gig after the way he’s carried on. Hopefully once Aston takes over, the tour will realise how and dump Jakey and get Aston to do it instead.

He’s still banging on about steroids. You are scrawny Jake no one thinks you do steroids. Well done for being dad of the year and actually booking a holiday suitable for your kids though.
It’s like he wants a medal for actually booking a break with his kids. I bet their ‘holiday’ in Devon will be shorter than the adult only ones in Santorini and The Maldives though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe he’s still got the Dubai gig after the way he’s carried on. Hopefully once Aston takes over, the tour will realise how and dump Jakey and get Aston to do it instead.

It’s like he wants a medal for actually booking a break with his kids. I bet their ‘holiday’ in Devon will be shorter than the adult only ones in Santorini and The Maldives though 🤷🏻‍♀️
3 days he said when he was down there not worth going all that way... 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was up the arses of the owner of that holiday park, I’m sure this trip as well as the other one was free 😡

I voted no too...... Haven't been blocked on this account (yet). He's reached another new low, I can't imagine what sort of mindset you'd have to post from a funeral service and then go straight to begging for a TV slot. Fingers crossed Gogglebox do some research and give him a 👎

He was up the arses of the owner of that holiday park, I’m sure this trip as well as the other one was free 😡
Came on to say the same. He's tagged the place again because they've given him another freebie 🙄

He thinks he's funny "#beggingit" for Gogglebox but to tag them again is just beyond desperate. It's really embarrassing. Touting for work is his agent's job.....or have they binned him off now?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The face only a mother could possibly love god it’s so full of himself.she’s as desperate as him trying to be funny talking about his stag do and secretly recording my arse everything they do is planned pair of bleeping 🤡
Has he done this as an actual post 🤦🏻‍♀️ the desperation to make him and his mum some sort of double act is 🤢🤮🤮🤢 I notice he’s started following one of the gogglebox producers now. Has there ever in the history of z listers every been one as beggy as him. I think not. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The face only a mother could possibly love god it’s so full of himself.she’s as desperate as him trying to be funny talking about his stag do and secretly recording my arse everything they do is planned pair of bleeping 🤡
She did know you were filming. Because you film EVERYTHING

she’d be shook and taking you for a check up if you hadn’t filmed it

Has he done this as an actual post 🤦🏻‍♀️ the desperation to make him and his mum some sort of double act is 🤢🤮🤮🤢 I notice he’s started following one of the gogglebox producers now. Has there ever in the history of z listers every been one as beggy as him. I think not. I’m actually embarrassed for him at this point.
Most ‘celebs’ have agents to line up work, auditions and interviews for their clients in return for a cut. The reason for this is because they are professionals, have contacts in the industry and know what’s coming up and what is suitable for different people so they aren’t wasting their time on auditions that are pointless (looks too young for the part?)

that’s why you never see anyone else do it. This clown has two agents doesn’t he and is still having to beg for chances on his own Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick
She did know you were filming. Because you film EVERYTHING

she’d be shook and taking you for a check up if you hadn’t filmed it

Most ‘celebs’ have agents to line up work, auditions and interviews for their clients in return for a cut. The reason for this is because they are professionals, have contacts in the industry and know what’s coming up and what is suitable for different people so they aren’t wasting their time on auditions that are pointless (looks too young for the part?)

that’s why you never see anyone else do it. This clown has two agents doesn’t he and is still having to beg for chances on his own Instagram
His actual manager is away with Chris Hughes at the moment. He’s always with him. Funny how you never see him with Jake. Proper celebs when they are on a job, their management goes with them. Shows that CH is obviously a more valued client - no shock there 😂

Can you imagine how long it takes him to take a photo like that 🤮 what with the lighting, the setting up of the phone, the posing, the pouting and the obvious filtering. All I can say is however long it takes, it’s totally wasting his time as he still looks like a 40 year old gay man with tit tattoos, fake hair and teeth, cheap jewellery and a vagina 👍🏻

Just seen he has made it into the Daily Mail 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s hope they don’t moderate the comments like they did before. Then it will make interesting reading 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Lisa actually say no prostitutes because you don’t want to be picking up a disease?

how about no prostitutes because you are in a committed relationship and show some respect for Sophie. She’s one of those weird mothers that hates the daughter in law because they’ve taken her precious son away isn’t she. Just get that vibe

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Wonder if he’ll bring up being in the Daily Mail today after seeing the comments 🙄 The commentators on there are brutal and he reckons tattlers are bad 😂. He’s definitely going to be getting anxiety with the thought of people reading the truth about him on such a public website 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s going to be crying into his porridge when he reads the daily Mail comments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.