Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Sophie’s bridal shower’. Is she American now?!
When your friend who spends too much time on Pinterest & hobby craft offers to decorate the hen do (I’m northern, duck off - shower) after she sent pictures of the Kardashian’s parties & google images of influencer parties - but the decoration budget was £25.

Can’t wait to see the spread the other mate did with her £25 budget (EDIT : it’s Iceland & it had to include the macrons she heard they sell - which is £4 of the budget)

Drinks - bring your own & Soph will provide ice, the bucket & cut up oranges slices to make it fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These tombstone pics are making me howl 🤣🤣

When your friend who spends too much time on Pinterest & hobby craft offers to decorate the hen do (I’m northern, duck off - shower) after she sent pictures of the Kardashian’s parties & google images of influencer parties - but the decoration budget was £25.

Can’t wait to see the spread the other mate did with her £25 budget (EDIT : it’s Iceland & it had to include the macrons she heard they sell - which is £4 of the budget)

Drinks - bring your own & Soph will provide ice, the bucket & cut up oranges slices to make it fancy.
You are spot on! Clearly couldn't any #ad #spon party planners in time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I shouldn’t be allowed on tattle after I’ve had some Prosecco bloody hell I’m crying at this best edit yet 😂😂😂
I'll take that stargirl 🤣❤

So is it me or was the mykynos hen doo purely for IG "content" and ali express promotion with friends who wanted 3 nights away and her "home hen doo" is with friends that couldn't afford mykynos that know her best and are actually having a great crack for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good work! Why has Darren Day just posted to say that Jake is leaving footloose ? Has he been sacked ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.