Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomin12

Comment about gogglebox
“I was only messing but would be funny”
Is he for real he blocked two people on here for saying no, but it was just banter.

Not worrying about criticism apart from bianca living rent free in his head, the roids thing living rent free in his head for a full day and people clicking no to him being on tv. Okay Jake, keep telling yourself that

He was putting off panto in the hope goggle box or strictly came knocking and when they didn’t went running back with his tail between his legs. He loves it there because he can behave however he wants
Bianca? What have I missed

• Haha
Reactions: 6

instashun

VIP Member
I know where they live and for a four bedroom house it really isn’t that big. She’s actually saying she wants storage wardrobes which she must be well aware that places like B&M, Argos, Amazon all do those so she’s definitely try to get them gifted the beggy bitch 😡
Think it’s only a three bed and that’s why Lisa had to sleep in the shed. Hence them wanting the loft conversation for when they have another kid

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Thing is she would have already been paid by hairburst. She’s doing this to give her the excuse to tag in a couple of aff links at the end and also to try and make out she’s in demand as an ‘influencer’ 😂😂😂 If she’s that popular why does she advertise the same brands over & over again? As for those bolt ons. Nobody should ever be subjected to seeing that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hairberrstt...as advertised previously by Kate Hayes (racist)...sorry, makeup..

• Haha
Reactions: 4