Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely just tagged along yesterday. All the others have done grid posts but as yet nothing from him. How embarrassing. He chooses to spend yet another day and night away from his family and all he has got to show for it, is a picture in the Daily Mail with Paul Danan 😂😂😂 two desperate fame hungry losers together 😂
As for his mothers comment on Sophie’s reel. She has 2 sons on that reel not a ‘beautiful son’ as she puts it. No wonder Sophie obviously can’t stand her
I wonder if they shared a few lines 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no way someone’s asked where those pink shorts are from its just an excuse to plug the brand.

Wonder if he’ll follow through with this tattoo today or have some excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the penny has finally dropped that he’s an absolute nobody. Replied to all comments on that last reel with a 😂 less than 2000 likes on one he obviously though people would find hilarious. His followers are mad.

I think the penny has finally dropped that he’s an absolute nobody. Replied to all comments on that last reel with a 😂 less than 2000 likes on one he obviously though people would find hilarious. His followers are mad.
I tried to be nice and scribble name out but it’s still there oops.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A friend of mine has pics with him from yesterday :( she has been sullied. I'm not sure how I feel about this, traumatised 😐

• Haha
  • Wow

I tried to be nice and scribble name out but it’s still there oops.
Whoever wrote that needs sectioning 🤦🏻‍♀️ as for him replying to every comment, when he normally only replies to blue ticks, shows just how desperate he’s getting to up his old engagement rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow that is low

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow that is low
Honestly there’s something not right in their heads to do that. I find it bizarre that someone would video it in the first place but to then post it on their social media 🤯 Surely his other half can’t think that’s normal? Saying that she’s another Sophie and was probably the one who filmed him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It seems that with z listers the first thing to come into their heads is I must film that

hopsital visit, must film that
Funeral must post something
Kid injured must show my insta followers
house a pigsty must film that instead of cleaning it

it’s absolutely mad. I know they will say ‘I’m just being real and posting the good and bad’ but it’s bizarre to me. Surely Instagram should just be a highlight snippet of your life not every waking moment.

these people are just paid for walking billboards advertising anything and everything and filling the rest with 1000 mundane stories so it doesn’t look like they are just constantly advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I work in the bereavement industry. The taking photos and filming of a funeral is not uncommon in West Indian culture and the men of the family helping to fill in the grave is also tradition so in that respect I understand it. However I question the need to post it on Instagram. Seems odd to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I made a thread a while back for his fiance as she is equally as beggy/desperate as him! maybe we could merge them together.

(3) Rebecca Vieira #1 Marcel Somerville’s fiance | Tattle Life

Reactions: 11
This is giving Ashley Cain vibes. He's another arrogant twit who filmed the same tit at his nans funeral and posted it all over social media. But that's a different thread.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.