Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would the man's family want that posting on a public page for all to see. He really has no tact does he
It’s purely for attention so his minions message him asking if he’s ok. Grief thief doesn’t even cover what this wanker is

• Angry
Reactions: 20
For the people that the sad bleep has had time to block today even though he’s meant to be off his socials and grieving, don’t forget you are now part of a prestigious group and the avatar if you want to use it, is in his Wiki 👍🏻😂
I’m still waiting, I want my badge!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s actually posting the funeral leaflet, I bet the bleep is there in a black shirt unbuttoned to his nipples and black sunnies he won’t take off as the celeb won’t want attention. head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thanks everyone who thought I was jake. Heavens I ask a question. I was genuinely being a curtain twitcher. I watched his instagram recently and he seems a bit of a twit hence why read here. It was a simple question that what did he do to his fiancé and to be honest I’m still no wiser!? Christ I post on Elle and Louise’s and others as well.
Hey I’m really sorry I guess it’s just because we know he’s a frequent on here so put 2 and 2 together and come up with 50! Lol. My apologies x

Reactions: 16
Just a thought. If he is not travelling back to Edinburgh until tomorrow (if at all 🙄), I reckon him and nanny qvc will either film themselves watching gogglebox tonight or do some sort of reel together mentioning it. We all know what he’s like when he starts tagging and begging for something. He gets totally obsessive about it and mentions it constantly. Look what’s he been like with strictly the last couple of years and more recently freeze the fear and all star I’m a celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think the weirdo has completely lost his mind ?The endless skinny selfies his so made up stories with qvc sue,sharing every reel the wooden spoon posts.It’s like he’s grasping for ideas and it’s all so bleeping predictable 🙄3 days left in sunny turkey 🇹🇷 and the twats now home until Xmas isn’t he god help us all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.